Scorpio (f) x Scorpio (m) Forced Together

So for this not to be confused Scorpio (f) Scorp is (m) Kay this was requested so I thought I'd try it
Scorpio's pov

  I sighed angry that my parents were doing this to me and my sister forcing the two of us in to marriage with someone we don't know.
  Aqua was going to marry some boy named Gemini and I was to marry his brother Scorp. Our names were way to close.
  "Scorpio." Aquarius called "Mother and father called us down.. I guess the boys are here."
  I walked over to my little sister hugging her side before the two of us headed downstairs neither of us happy. When we reached the bottom of the steps I saw our parents talking to two boys both with black hair but one with red eyes and the other with green.
  "Mother, Father." I said holding Aqua's hand "You called us?"
"Yes yes!" Our mother said "These are the young men the two of you are betrothed to. Scorp." She said pointing the the red eyed boy "And Gemini." She pointed to the green eyed boy "These are my daughters Scorpio and Aquarius."
  I looked at my little sister and followed where her eyes were. I giggled seeing he staring at Gemini.
  "Scorpio!" My father hissed "What's so funny?! And Aquarius you no it's rude to stare!"
"Sir that is not polite to yell at that." Scorp said "In fact I find this ones laugh adorable and I'm sure my brother here doesn't mind he's future wife looking at him."
"You are right." Gemini smirked "She has pretty eyes."
Both Aqua and I looked away embarrassed. Know one ever complimented us like that before.
"Girls why don't you let the boys take you for a walk?" Our mother said "Im sure you two would like some fresh air."
We both nodded happily before heading over to the boys. They took our hands and led us outside. Maybe they weren't so bad?

Part 2?