Capricorn (f) x Pisces (m) Best Friend VS Girlfriend

Capricorn's pov

I growled watching my best friend make out with his girlfriend. It was our weekly movie night that always was just the two of us. But he brought her.
  "Can we watch a romantic comedy please!" She asked, I rolled my eyes both Pi and I hated romcoms, I wanted to slap him when he nodded "Yay!"
  When Pisces was looking for a movie on Netflix, his girlfriend turned to me sticking her tongue out at me.
Me: Aqua I'm coming home
Aqua: I thought it was movie night? What's wrong 😦
Me: it is but he brought his gf 😒 I'm not watching a romcom as the two make out. I'll meet u in 10
Aqua: cya soon sis
"I'm sorry guys." I said "Aquarius needs some help with homework. Bye."
"Cap-" Pisces was cut off by me closing the door.
I walked into my house slamming the door behind me. I sighed and flopped onto the couch next to her.
"Spill." She said "What happened?"
"He broke tradition." I sighed "The two of us have been having b rated horror movie marathons since we were thirteen and he just has to bring his girlfriend. Who happens to just hate my guts."
"Oh my gosh." She giggled "You like him!"
"What?!" I yelled "Where did u get that idea from..?" She gave me a glare "ugh fine I like him."
  After talking for awhile and watching some tv there was a knock on the door. Aqua got up and opened the door.
  "Yeah." She muttered "Come on in. But she's not aloud in my house."
  "Aqua.." I heard Pisces say "What did she ever do to you?"
  "You would know if you weren't on fucking cloud nine." She hissed "She hurt my sister that's what she did."
"Capricorn." Pisces said walking into the living room as Aqua headed to her room "What did your sister mean?"
I sighed and opened up my messages handing him my phone. He scanned over the texts his eyes going wide. Pisces facial expressions turned from shock, to irritation, and finally to anger. I stayed froze as he walked to the front door and yanked it open to see his girlfriend.
"What the hell gave you the right to bully my best friend?" He growled "I saw the texts, so don't try to deny it."
"She needed to learn her place." She smirked "Besides I'm your girlfriend not her."
"Well not anymore. We are through." Pi hissed "I can't be with a person who purposely hurts someone I care deeply for."
She just wined as Pisces shut the door on her and walked over to me. He pulled me into his arms hugging me tight, kissing my head.
"I'm sorry that I didn't see what she was going to you." He sighed "Forgive me?"
"Sure." I smiled kissing his cheek "By the way let's get back to movie night."
He chuckled as we held hands and left my house saying bye to Aqua before leaving. I growled seeing Pisces ex flirting with Gemini. I would tell him later to stay away from her, but for now I was going to hang out with my best friend.
"By the way." He smirked "Did you leave earlier cause you were jealous?"
"Pfft what?" I said "Me never."
"Sure." Pi smirked pecking my lips "Cause I would be cool with it if you were."
I just blushed as the two of us headed to his house. Let's just say I held onto him tight as we watched horror movies all night.