Aquarius (f) x Virgo (m) Clay Tears

Aquarius's pov

I smiled happily as I finished painting the jewelry box I made for my best friend's birthday. I went and washed my hands but not before I poked my boyfriend's cheek leaving a blue finger print on his cheek. He rolled his eyes poking me in the side as I headed to the sink.
Once I was done I went back and looked at my phone to change the song I was listening to when I saw I had a message. I froze reading the message.
I've told you once and I'll tell you again back off my man, slut or you'll regret everything.
  I headed out of the classroom leaving my teacher little confused but he stopped when he saw me crying. I sat outside the classroom hugging my knees when I heard someone sit next to me.
"So." Virgo said pulling me to his side "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I lied faking a smile "I just stubbed my toe."
  "You know you suck at lying." He sighed "You walked out after looking at your phone. Did you get a message?"
  I nodded handing him my phone. His eyes scanned over the message and I watch him scroll up reading other messages his ex had sent me before. He pulled me close to him before kissing my lips roughly.
"How long?" He muttered "When did she start doing this?"
"For a few months." I sighed hugging him tight "Ever since we got together."
"Hey don't worry." He smirked "I'll take care of it. Now let's get back to class before the others think we are ditching or some other stupid shit."
I nodded as he helped me up before grabbing my hand. I was glad to have him in my life.