Gemini (f) x Leo (m) Bloody Roses

Gemini's pov

  Every year the for capitals Fire, Earth, Water, and Air would pick three citizens from 13-18 to fight in the Bloody Roses Games. Twelve kids fought for their lives for entertainment for the higher ups.
  I had just gotten back from hunting with my two close friends Aquarius and Libra when the higher ups arrived setting everything up for the choosing in three hours.
  I hugged my friends goodbye before heading home to get ready. Each capital had special powers among their people. Fire could walk through flames with out being burned, Water could be under water as long as they wanted, Earth could lift boulders to throw, and Air could run as fast as the wind.
  Three hours later the choosing had started. I stood by my two friends and waited for the names to be picked.
  "And the three people going to the games our." A lady with wild blue hair said pulling three papers out of a glass "Libra, Aquarius, and Gemini. Please step up here girls."
  I was frozen in shock. All three of us! Two of the most important people in my life and I had been picked. The three of us held hands as we walked up into the stage.
  After saying our goodbyes we were sent onto a fancy train. I sighed pushing the food on my plate around in annoyance. Libra was sleeping and Aquarius was staring out the window. It was only a week till the games.
  Later that night we were sent to our dressing room to meet our clothes and makeup artist. He was a really nice man who dressed the three of us.
  Aquarius in a dark gray dress, Libra in a light gray dress, and me in a pure white dress. He told us to spin and in doing so our dresses made it look like we were dancing in the air.
  "Are you two ready?" I asked, they nodded "Okay let's go."
  We looped our arms together and headed down the aisle behind all the other teens.
  A boy from the Fire capital was looking at me when his group was called onto stage. I stared back in curiosity. Who was he?