Aries (f) x Leo (m) Protecting The Princess

Aries's pov

Being the princess of the kingdom of Zodiacs isn't always fun. It's not that it's boring it's just there is always trouble everywhere. I can't go anywhere with out my bodyguard Leo.
I wouldn't tell a soul but I loved him. He didn't treat me as if I was spoiled or just a job. He made me laugh and smile.
Today I had an important meeting to attend all the higher ups would be there. I sighed listening to the president of the company we were trading with talk on and on...
  Before the next sentence from his mouth could be said two men in black ran in pointing guns.
  "Hand over Princess Aries." One said "And no one gets shot."
  I was frozen in fear. I slowly pressed the panic button on my bracelet that let Leo know if I was in danger. He had to stay out side cause the meeting was private.
  A minute later Leo came behind the two men pointing his guns at them.
  "I go to get a damn cup of coffee for a minute and you get attacked." He said "Put the guns down unless you want a bullet in your guys heads."
  The two men did as he said dropping their guns. The rest of security came taking the two men away. I moved from my spot and ran to Leo hugging him.
  "Thank you." I said "You saved us."
  "I swear I can't leave you alone for a second without you getting in trouble." He chuckled "And you're welcome."
  After the incident the two of us headed outside to the limo. Before he could open the door for me I pecked his lips.
  "That's a thank you." I smiled "And I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now. I like you Leo."
  "That's a relief." He said kissing my head "Cause I like you too princess."