Sagittarius (f) x Aquarius (m) Pay Attention To Me

Sagittarius's pov

"Aqua!" I whined "I'm borrreeeeeedddddd."
"Sucks to be you." He said not looking up from his book "Go watch a movie or something."
I let out a sigh before laying on the ground behind him and hugging him. He ignored me and kept reading his book. Did he like the book more than me?!?
"Babe." I said still hugging him "Can you watch the movie with me?"
"Wanna finish this book." Aquarius said "Maybe later love."
I puffed my cheeks before standing up and leaving the room. What could I do to get him to look at me? An idea popped in my head and I ran downstairs and grabbed a jar of pickles, I didn't even like them but I ran over to Aquarius.
"Aqua." I said poking him "Can you open this?"
"Yeah." He sighed before laying his book down and opening the jar effortlessly before handing it to me and picking up his book once more. I sighed and was about to close the jar "Aren't you going to eat some? I did open it for you for a reason correct?"
Shit! I sighed before slowly grabbing a pickle and forcing myself to eat it. I swallowed hard before giving him my best fake smile. He looked satisfied and went back to reading. That was a fail.
Another idea came into my mind and I left the Now closed jar of pickles on the ground before crawling between Aquarius and his book. He looked down at me giving me his really look. I just smiled before snuggling into his chest.
"If you really wanted to cuddle." He said placing his book on the table before wrapping his arms around me "All you had to do was ask. I will say watching you force yourself to eat your least favorite food was amusing though."
"I hate you." I sighed "You're lucky I love you though."
"So you hate me yet love me." He chuckled kissing my head "Thanks Babe."
I just giggled as he lifted me up and heard for the couch before grabbing the remote and turning on a movie. I smiled being able to stay in his arms and have him pay attention to me.