Gemini (f) x Aries (m) Hoodie

Gemini's pov

I was looking for one of my jackets since it was cold outside, when I spotted a black hoodie on the couch. It wasn't mine, so I went and picked it up. I recognized it was Aries's, he must of left it here after our movie night.
I was cold and his hoodie looked warm so I threw it on over my shirt. I smiled happily in the warmth of it, the hoodie even smelled like him.
I grabbed my purse before heading out to go meet Aquarius and Cancer at the coffee shop, before going to hang at Aries's place later.
"Is that a new style." Aqua said "Wearing hoodies that look like dresses now?"
"Funny." I said rolling my eyes "No it was cold and I couldn't find a jacket. I guess Aries left it at my house last night so I thought why not, he's not using it."
"True." Cancer said "So what do you guys want?"
An hour later I said bye to the girls and headed to Aries's place. I knocked on the door before coming in spotting him on the couch playing a video game. You would think a twenty three year old would be doing something else.
"Hey babe." He said as he looked up "Um what you wearing?"
"I believe people call them clothes." I said "So what you wanna do?"
"Hold up." He said raising an eyebrow "But I think those clothes are mine."
"So what if they are." I shrugged "Do I look cute in it?"
"More like hot." Aries smirked getting up and walking over to me "But you know what I think I would like that hoodie and the rest of your clothes on the floor."
I blushed hard as he grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs. I should wear his clothes much more.