Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Recover Part 2 of Never Should of Left You Alone

Aquarius's pov

I haven't been the same since we came home from our trip. I started to become distant from everyone, my friends, family, Scorpio. That monster even if he was in jail he still haunted me.
  I'd wake up every night crying from the nightmare of what he did to me. It kept replaying in my mind. I looked at the clock,3:47am.. I'll never sleep the same again.
  I grabbed my phone and looked at all my new messages from my friends. Worried cause I hadn't been to school in over a week and refused to let anyone into my apartment. I read through the messages.

Cap😝: Aqua u need to text one of us back! We r worried girl! Love u

Lion boy: A u okay? Text me back

Pi😊: Aqua please tell us what's wrong!!!

Gem💋: we miss u Aqua. Girls night wasn't the same without u... text us back or at least let us in to talk.

Tar: A! Come on talk to us!

Scorp 🖤: we are coming over and u either open the door or I'm kicking it down!

  I froze at that last message..it was sent five minutes ago. Why were they coming so late at night? Where they really that worried?
  A knock coming from the living room left me in fear. How do I tell them that I'm be haunted by my mind? I slowly got up and heard to the door. I was debating if I should open it or not. I guess I wasn't fast enough cause the next thing I knew the door was kicked open.
  I stared at my eleven friends for a second and ran to my room locking the door behind me. I started crying, looking for my scissors. Ever since we got back I had started to cut, it made me forget about the rape.
  "Damn it!" Scorpio hissed "A! Open the door now!"
  "Go away!" I cried "I'm not worth your time!"
  "What?" Aries yelled "That's insane! Of course you are!"
  "No I'm not!" I cried as I slit my wrist "I've been used and broken! Im nothing!"
  "Aqua.." Libra said "We love you and nothing will change that!"
  "You don't get it.." I hissed slicing my arm again "You don't know how it feels to be haunted by your dreams of someone who hurt you! Made you feel like nothing! Makes you wish you were dead!"
  After those words left my mouth the door was thrown open. Scorpio starred at me for a moment before ripping the scissors out of my grip. He had handed then to Sagi and picked me up heading to the bathroom.
  "Listen to me..." He said cleaning and wrapping my cuts "You mean more to me than anything in this fucking world okay! I hate seeing you like this and I'm only telling you this once. You are perfect nothing can destroy that okay! Recovery isn't something done over night and the eleven of us are going to be there for you."
  I nodded my head looking at the floor. He tilted my head up and kissed my lips. I melted into them feeling safe and worth something.
  "I love you." He muttered kissing my head "Now pack some things you are staying with me for a while."
  "Okay." I said hugging him "I love you too! Thank you!"
  He was right recovery was going to be slow. But I had him and my friends to help me through it. I held onto Scorpio tight as Cap packed my bag and then we left the horrors I had created in my head at my old home. I was ready to get better and it was time to start remembering I was loved.