Cancer (f) x Virgo (m) Plushie!

Cancer's pov

  I hated my husbands job, it always took him away from me. I'm 22 and I spend most of my time alone cause his work takes him on business trips all the time.
  I was reading on Wattpad bored out of my mind. Virgo wasn't gonna be back till tomorrow night. I sighed finding nothing had been updated and tossed my phone onto my pillow.
  I heard the front door open. Frozen in shock not knowing who it was I grabbed my baseball bat and slowly headed downstairs finding Virgo taking his coat off.
  I dropped the bat and ran to him hugging him tight. He had been gone for over a week and I had missed him so much.
  "Hey love." He muttered kissing my head "I got home earlier to surprise you. I missed you so much."
  "I missed you too." I said kissing his lips "I love you."
  "Love you too." He smirked "Got you something. Had them made when I was gone."
  I watched him pull out two dolls from his briefcase. One looked like me and the other like him.
  "So when you're lonely." Virgo smiled handing me the one of him "You know I'm always with you."
  I smiled down at the plushie hugging it and Virgo. It was sweet of him but I was glad to have the real one here for now.