Cancer (f) x Aries (m) Period

Cancer's pov

  I sighed in frustration realizing I was out of pads. There was no way I was going out to buy any so I decided to text my sister Aquarius
Me: hey can u get me some pads?
  I stayed on the couch curled up in a ball, trying not to cry from the pain of cramps when my phone buzzed.
Aries: Wtf! Why can't you do it!
  I mentally slapped my head. Why dose my boyfriend and sister have to have names that both start with A? Whatever I need pads he can suck it up and get me some.
Me: because I'm in PAIN! And I don't feel like bleeding in one of the aisles of a store >.> just get me some damn pads! Please :)
Aries: whatever cya in a few
Me: ohhhhh get the ones with wings
Aries: o-O wtf? Nvm I'll figure this shit out.
  I smiled down at my phone. What a good boyfriend I have. Even if he is a grouch he's still sweet.
  There was a knock on the door fifteen minutes later. I was sprawled out on the couch wishing for chocolate and my pads when the door opened.
  "Here" Aries said tossing me a bag "Now stop being dramatic and go do your thing."
  I shot him a glare before heading to the bathroom. When I got back I saw chocolate bars and popcorn on the table as Aries looked for a movie.
  "CHOCOLATE!" I cried happily "Thank you so much!!!!!"
  I ran over to him hugging him tight before kissing his cheek. Best boyfriend ever.
  "Next time." He muttered in my ear "Ask your sister."