Aries (m) Hugging Female Signs

Hey guys so I'm trying something new tell me what you think

Aries (m) x Aries (f)
Ari's pov (female Aries)

"I hate you sometimes." I muttered staring at the tv screen saying I had lost once again to my boyfriend "You have to be cheating! Cause I'm the best against everyone else! Do you have cheat codes?"
"No I'm just good." He chuckled "It was a good game now come over here and give me a hug."
I nodded and walked over to him sitting in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck as he did the same to my waist. I love this man.

Aries (m) x Taurus (f)
Taurus's pov

  "Will you stop taking so long." My boyfriend Aries said "Just pick something of the damn menu."
  "Hey." I growled "Never rush me with food. I have eaten almost everything here. I wanna find something I've never tried before."
  He rolled his eyes but stayed quiet drinking his soda. He looked so cute when he was annoyed. I got up from my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his face to my stomach since I was standing.
  "You're so cute when your mad." I giggled "I still don't know what I want though."
  "Gosh damnit women." He muttered, causing me to just laugh. So adorable.

Aries (m) x Gemini (f)
Gemini's pov

  I smiled at my boyfriend as the two of us just talked about nothing. One of the reasons I loved him we could just start a conversation about anything. He was helping me come up with ideas for my next party.
  "What about a pool party?" Aries asked "Its starting to warm up and I know you love to swim."
  "Yes!" I squealed jumping into hums arms hugging him tight "You're a genius!"
  He just chuckled holding me close to his chest smiling down at me.

Aries (m) x Cancer (f)
Cancer's pov

  "Why do you always think you are right!" I cried "I thought you would be more open to my ideas!"
I turned away from him wiping the tears from my eyes. He always has to be so impatient and bossy. He always thinks he's right when we get in an argument.
"I'm sorry." Aries said hugging me from behind pulling me to his chest "I need to start working on opening up to others being right."
"It's okay." I said holding onto the hands around my waist "I forgive you."

Aries (m) x Leo (f)
Leo's pov

"Hurry up!" I giggled "I wanna go on the roller coaster before the park closes!"
"Slow down." Aries chuckled holding my hand "The park just opened."
"I know!" I smiled "But I love roller coasters and I know you do too!"
He just smirked at me as we got into line waving bye to the others. Once we were buckled in the ride started. I wasn't expecting it to be so fast, that I grabbed on to Aries holding onto him for dear life till the ride ended. He just laughed as we got off. I ran over to look at our photo and smiled seeing me curled up to his side both of us smiling, I was so buying that.

Aries (m) x Virgo (f)
Virgo's pov

  "Aries you can't just live your life as you say going with the flow!" I huffed "You need to study or you will fail this test! It's 50% of our grade."
  "Virgo chill." He sighed staring at the tv "I'll be fine."
  "Aries!" I whined climbing onto his lap blocking the tv "Please!"
  I hugged his sides snuggling into his arms. He tried leaning down to kiss me but I pulled back.
  "You only get a kiss if you study." I said, he just sighed saying fine. I smiled in victory.

Aries (m) x Libra (f)
Libra's pov

"We are not watching a romantic movie." My boyfriend Aries sighed "We watched one last movie night."
"So." I shrugged "I like romance movies."
"Well I don't like them." He said "Lets watch a horror movie."
"No I hate horror movies." I said "I want to watch a romance movie. Please!"
I gave him my big puppy dog eyes. He sighed in defeat and I squealed jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around him. He would do anything to make me happy.

Aries (m) x Scorpio (f)
Scorpio's pov

  "How can you be so calm about this!" Aries yelled "She's bullying you and you don't seem to care that you are getting hurt."
  "Why should I?" I asked "Everything she says about me is true."
  "You are not a robot." He said pulling me into a hug one hand around my waist the other in my hair "You have emotions don't hide them."
  "Fine.." I muttered "Some of the things she says dose hurt. But I choose to ignore it because that will only prove she's winning if I show that she got under my skin."
  "Okay." He said "Just tell me next time she dose something to you."

Aries (m) x Sagittarius (f)
Sagittarius's pov

"We went skating last week." I said trying to figure out what new activity to go this week "paint ball?"
"Did that last month." Aries said "What about boating?"
"Three months ago." I sighed "Zip lining?"
"Did that six weeks ago." He muttered "Rock climbing?"
"Yes!" I said as he pulled me into a side hug "We never done that before. It should be fun!"
He nodded in agreement and held me in his arms as we talked about our plans.

Aries (m) x Capricorn (f)
Capricorn's pov

  "How could you just agree to do that!" I yelled "You don't even know anything about the job and you just sign up to do it! What if you get hurt? Find someone better at the job? Die?"
  "Cap." Aries muttered pulling me into a tight loving embrace "Nothing bad is going to happen. I'm not going to get hurt, I'm not going to find anyone better that you, and I'm not going to die."
  "I just think you should of did more research is all." I said hugging him "But if you feel like it's right of you than I won't stop you."

Aries (m) x Aquarius (f)
Aquarius's pov

  "Will you stop trying to do everything on your own!" Aries yelled "You almost died. The police could of caught the guy and the girl would of been fine. You got shot because you thought you could protect her by yourself."
  "I'm fine." I muttered laying in my hospital bed "It was just a graze. Plus I saved that girls life. The police would of been to late."
  "Aquarius what if the guy aimed and hit your heart or head." He sighed "I could of lost you."
  "But you didn't." I said "And before you say anything, I won't do anything like that again. Now can you give your girlfriend who's in pain a hug?"
  He nodded as I moved over making room on the bed and gently held me in his arms making sure not to hurt me.

Aries (m) x Pisces (f)
Pisces's pov

"I'm not the one who changed!" I yelled "You are!"
"Really cause I don't remember you being the adventurous one." Aries yelled "You like to stay in your little bubble blocking everyone out!"
"Well thanks to you!" I said poking his chest "I broke out of my bubble. So I guess I have changed! But do have you!"
"Have not!" He yelled back "I'm the same as always!"
"Really cause you don't make rash decisions anymore." I said "And maybe change is a good thing.."
"Maybe," he sighed "I don't know why we started this fight in the first place. Come here."
I did as he said and he pulled me into his warm loving embrace. We maybe be different but we bring the best out of each other. I snuggles into his arms never wanting to leave.