Scorpio (f) x Pisces (m) Stop Fighting You Two!

Scorpio's pov

  I stared daggers at my sister, how dare she drag me on a stupid double date, telling me the last minute. I hid my face in my arms on the table as Aqua ordered drinks for the two of us.
  I looked up hearing someone sitting across from us. I growled seeing Pisces in front of me. Why the hell is Aquarius best friends with him? I sighed and waved at Leo, Aqua's friend...(coughs) crush..
  "A I love you." I whispered to my sister "But why the fuck is he here?!"
  "Cause he's my best friend." She muttered to me "And I would like my sister and best friend to get along."
  I sighed, I can do this for my sister, I can do this. But she so owes me later. Diner went somewhat well I avoided conversation with Pisces at all cost till the check came.
  "I got it!" We yelled in unison "No I do!"
  "Guys knock it off you're making a seen." Aqua said "I'll pay it."
  "No Aqua." Pisces said "You pay for everything it's time one of us repays the favor."
  "Here's a solution." Leo spoke "Split the check duh."
  He was right I guess. I sighed sand did the math before the two of us paid half of the bill. When Aqua and Leo got up to go for a walk I grabbed Pisces hand.
  "I don't think they'll find out soon." I smiled "We should tell them soon."
  "Probably." Pisces smirked kissing my lips "But let's let Aqua think she's getting us together for a little longer."