Aftermath of You Going Abroad (Iwatobi)

This was requested by @SilverDragon23 can I also say that this will be the last official part to When You go Abroad, so please, no more requests regarding that chapter, thanks -Mai
----------------------------------------------
Haru: You didn't know that everything has changed so much, even for a semester. Since, you were in a different country, the education was ran by different curriculums. When you were in Australia, you had to get used to the way Australians did things (as Rin's Australian teacher once said "When in Rome, do as the Romans do."). Now, that you were back in Japan, the teachers there expected you to understand the Japanese curriculum. When you didn't understand something, you would usually call Haru to come over and help you. Haru would try his best to explain things, but sometimes he would call Makoto or Rei to help too. You were eternally grateful for Haru and your friends, for all their help.

Makoto: When you came back, the both of you were elated to see each other again, and to have each other in your lives, each and every day. However, there was one thing you couldn't leave behind in China. That was the fact that your aunt was still sick. Your parents had gone back to be with her again, and now you had the whole house to yourself. Since you didn't want to be left alone for a long time, you moved in with the Tachibana household. Since you were an only child (pretend if you're not), and with your parents at work all the time, it was hard to get used to the busy Tachibana house. Sure, it was fun at times, but it was still annoying how sometimes the twins would bother you while you did your homework. Other than that, you were very grateful to have a place to stay, and food to eat while your parents were gone.

Nagisa: You thanked Nagisa for his 'welcome back' gift, and you enjoyed it. Very much. Nagisa helped you get your schoolwork finished, and he was very patient with you when you didn't understand something, or when you needed extra time to finish. (Sorry, didn't have ideas.)

Rei: After the quarter was over, you and Rei came back to Iwatobi. The swim club was glad you're back, and held a party for the two of you. You guys came back just in time for spring break, and you both planned to spend as much time together as possible, to make up for the time you guys loss in (random country). You start off your vacation you guys literally cuddled and watched movies all day. Then, you guys hung out at the beach, and went to the mall. You guys went out for dinner, and to end spring break, you guys went to a party. Once school started again, you and Rei had to catch up with what you guys missed, at least you had Rei to suffer with.