Review on Free! Starting Days Movie

Sorry, not an update, but I want to do a review over the movie. I watched the movie on kissanime, and it was a little confusing.
I never really knew how to work the website, but I managed to find and watch the movie. The movie was English subbed, but a few parts
they did not have subbed, so it was either in romaji or Japanese. I felt like a few of the boys' voices were way too low for 12/13 year olds. Nagisa's voice was very, very high for a 11/12 year old. It could just be that they have an older or seiyuu with a lower voice and a seiyuu with a higher voice, or a younger seiyuu.
Makoto looked a lot older than the other boys though, if you look at him, he looks about 15-17 years old, while his friends look younger. His height was still about Sousuke's, though Sousuke looked younger. Overall it was a good movie, I probably won't watch it again willingly, but if someone wanted me to watch it with them I would. It was just as emotional as the series itself. I have one question, what happened to the characters that were in the movie, because they did not join Haru and Makoto in high school. I knew that Rin would be in Australia, but I did expect him to be in more scenes then he was shown in. Overall it was a good movie, I probably won't watch it willingly, but if someone wanted me to watch it with them I would. It was just as emotional as the series itself, if not more. (I cried at the part where Ikuya ran out of the school, and the boys followed. He cries, I cry.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haru: Haru showed a lot more emotion in the movie than he does in the series. His mother also was showed in a few scenes and she is a very caring mother, his father is at work, but got injured so his mother left for a week to take care of him. Haru is still quiet, but shows more emotion when speaking. He still only swims free.

Makoto: Once again, looks older than the boys, and worried for Haru constantly. He puts others before himself, like he Makoto he is. Makoto still needs to figure himself out when Nao points out if he liked to swim, or was only swimming because Haru was swimming. This causes him to try and force himself to change. In the end his response was "I love swimming and Haru-chan."

Nao: He is the manager of the swim club at the time. My opinion is that he is very kindhearted, and resembles Makoto (not very much appearance wise.) Nao seems a lot like a coach to the boys also, and ends up having eye surgery due to retinal detachment.

Kisumi: He is my favorite character in the movie. He ends up meeting Haruka first, by surprise and he has a pretty good relationship with Ikuya, Haru and Asahi, for they were put in the same class (class 1 while Makoto as in class 2). He ends up joining the basketball team, instead of the swimming team (this is obvious for he was in the basketball team in high school as well). He didn't seem as close to Makoto as he is in high school. He is very cheerful and made me laugh. I really wished he was in more of the movie.

Ikuya: His personality is like Haru's, shy, quiet, but lonely. He feels as if he has been somewhat 'abandoned' by his older brother once his brother entered middle school. He decides to imitate Haru in order to get his brother to like him again. By appearance you could compare him to Azusa Mukami from Diabolik Lovers.

Asahi: His personality is just as fierce as his red hair. He believes that he is good at everything, and has been almost persuaded by Kisumi to join the basketball club, even though his mind was made up to join the swim club. He ends up forgetting how to swim front crawl, and Nao says it was a 'mental thing', which leads him to going to the library and meeting Rei. He repeats to himself 'I'm a genius' in the mirror saying that it is training to helping him to recover his front crawl.

Nagisa: OMIGERD HE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR. His voice is very high pitched and he swims at the Iwatobi swim club where Makoto and Haru swam before entering middle school. He wasn't in much of the movie either, but he (as well as Kisumi) was there for the tournament Haru, Makoto, Asahi, and Ikuya swam in.

Natsuya: He is Ikuya's older brother, and at first impression I didn't really like him. He called Haru by his first name and Haru pointed out he did not like being called Haruka. Natsuya also did not like the fact that Haru only swam free, and he called Haru 'full of himself'. He ends up challenging Haru to a freestyle race and it ends up in a tie.

Rei: Literally appears in one scene. He mumbles that he wishes that there was a book for him to learn how to swim and ends up meeting Asahi.

Sousuke: Around the same height as Makoto, if not taller. During the practice tournament he gets mad at Haru for falling behind by.. A lot. He wants a fair competition with Haru.

Rin: Rin was very playful, and when he went to Australia he wrote Sousuke a letter, which later we find out was meant for Haru. He says in Australia that he is the slowest on the swim team, and the people there are big- well in his words bigger than Makoto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me/ social media

Facebook (tell me you are from Wattpad please): @mainguyen708

Twitter: Mai Nguyen/ @mainguyen708

Instagram: Mainguyen797

Kik (tell me you are from Wattpad please): Maikoto17 (my current username is Cadet Mark, but it will probably change to Cadet Mai or something else)

*requests can be made through DMs and private messaging, from these