When They Find Your Drawing of Them/They Catch You Drawing Them (Samezuka)

Rin: Your boyfriend is really hot and no one can deny that. Wherever you guys go, girls are always staring at him and yearning after him. To be honest, it kind of made you jealous, but you didn't let him know. Along with that secret, you kept another one: you secretly drew him in your free time. Not just his portrait, but his body also. Some of them with fully clothed, and some of them shirtless. All of these drawings were kept in your sketchbook, in which you took everywhere with you. One day, you were at Rin's practice and you were bored. Sure, watching your hot boyfriend swim was nice sometimes, but it gets boring real fast. So, you decided to do some of your homework. You set your sketchbook down to the side and started to pull things out from your bag. You didn't realize Rin sitting next to you. "Hey, what's this?" he asked, flipping through the sketchbook. "Hey, stop!" You screamed, trying to pull the book back, but it was too late. "So, is this what you think about in your free time?" Rin smirked. "N-No," you stammered. "Dang, I look sexy!" Rin exclaimed. "Stoooopppp," you begged. "Want to see some more?" He whispered into your ear, "I could show you, if you want," he hissed. "Ahem, get a room," Sousuke coughed, walking by, making blushed harder than you already were.

Sousuke: This was a once in a lifetime chance; your boyfriend invited you to his practice. From what you heard, all the other boys normally invited their girlfriends, but this was the first time for you. When you got there, you frantically looked around the shirtless guys for Sousuke, but you couldn't see him. Suddenly, you felt someone grab your shoulder. You yelped and turned around; it was Sousuke staring intently into the crowd of boys. "Go sit up in the bleachers-and don't look at anyone but me," he said, and you nodded, obeying him. You watched as he swam and you were mesmerized with his speed, but besides that, you were mesmerized by his body. After a few laps, Sousuke got out of the pool and sat in a chair. You pulled out your sketchbook and started to do a rough sketch. After your rough sketch you no longer needed to keep looking at your model, you just needed to fill in the inner lines and shading. "I'm glad to know that you aren't looking at other guys," a voice said from next to you. You looked over; Sousuke was staring at your drawing. "I can explain!" You exclaimed frantically. "No need, it looks great," he replied, a small smile forming on his lips. "R-Really?" You asked, and he nodded. "Really." That day, Sousuke took practice off early and took you to dinner, making sure to compliment you endlessly.

Nitori: There was no doubt that your boyfriend was the cutest of them all, and you couldn't help but draw him once in awhile. They were mainly portraits, but some were full or half bodies. These were all kept in a binder in your room. One day you were going to show Nitori, but that day was not going to be anytime soon. Anyways, one day you and Nitori were studying in your room when you realized that you were missing a binder. "Hey, Nitori, can you go get my binder from desk?" You asked. "Sure thing!" He replied, running off into your room. A few moments later, you hear a stammer coming from your room. "Hey... (y/n), is this me?" Nitori asked. You were at first confused, but then your eyes widen. "What do you mean?" You tried to sound confident, but your voice faltered. Nitori came out carrying your drawing binder with a blush across his cheeks. "I saw two binders on your desk, so I checked them in case, but I found these, so I just thought that I'd check with you and see," he explained. "Yeah, I'm sorry to draw them without your consent, but you were too cute," you replied. "Really?" A new blush was starting to form on Nitori's face. "Really," you said, kissing his nose.

Momo: One day while you were busy studying, you got bored. Soon, you found yourself doodling and sketching on a loose piece of paper. Soon after that, you started to draw your one and only, Momo. You forgot that you were sitting in Momo's dorm, waiting for him to get out of practice. You also didn't notice it when Momo walked into the room. However, you did notice when he looked over your shoulder saying, "Is that me?" You nearly jumped out of your skin. You quickly crumpled the paper and held it close to you. "No!" You exclaimed. "Are you suuuuuuuuure?" He smirked. "Yes, I'm sure," you said sternly. "Then let me see it," he demanded. "No," you refused, turning away. "Fine, I'll just have to tickle it out of you," Momo huffed. "No!" you protested, giving up and handing him the paper. "So, it is me," he said, smiling. "Stop smirking like that, you look like a dork," you said. "Aren't you supposed to be studying, anyway?" Momo asked. "Shut up!" You said, entering a wrestling match for the paper.

Seiji: You were sitting in Seiji's dorm finishing your art project. It was your final project, and it was drawing a portrait. So, for your portrait you chose the most handsome guy you knew: Seiji. You were continuing to draw the portrait as he was making you food. For some reason, you didn't tell him about the portrait. Suddenly, Seiji comes up to you, "Is that me?" He asks, and you jump a bit. "Y-Yeah," uou said, holding the picture to your chest. "It looks really good," Seiji said. "Really?" You replied. "Yeah, what is it for?" He asks. "Art class, for my final portrait, I chose you," you said. "Really?" Seiji asked, feeling a blush creep to his cheeks. "Really, I could only draw the most handsome guy I know," you said.