When You Babysit Together (Iwatobi)

This chapter is also dedicated to @duckvak
----------------------------------------------

Haru: Your cousin who loves water was coming to your house today, and it just so happens that Haru was at your house. You paced back and forth waiting for the doorbell to ring. "Are you okay?" Haru asked. "Yeah, I'm totally fine, I'm just waiting for my 8 year old cousin to get here," you said. "Oh, does the water like him?" Haru asked. "I'm not sure, but he likes the water," you said. "And he hasn't drowned yet, so I suppose so?" You said. "Hmm," Haru said, and looked off into the direction of your bathroom. "Don't get any ideas Haru," you sighed. "No worries," he said, but you weren't too convinced. Suddenly, your doorbell rang, and you rushed to answer the door. "Hey James!" You exclaimed, and hugged the little boy. "Hey..." He said. James was a little shy, and pretty small for his age. He saw Haru and hid behind your legs. "Don't worry that's Haru, he's nice," you said, and looked at him. "Haru? Like my toy dolphin at home?" He asked. "Yes, like your toy dolphin at home," you said. "Now go over there, and play with him while I go get food for you two," you pushed James over to the couch with Haru and went into the kitchen. When you were done making food for yourselves, you walked back into the living room. James was sitting at one end of the couch, and Haru was sitting at the other end. "So I hoped that you guys tried to interact with each other," you said, and sat the plate on the table. "James, why don't you tell Haru about your swim team?" You asked, and hugged him. "Well, my swim team placed first at the meet the other day," he explained. "My coach said that I almost beat the record set by some girl named Haruka Nanase, which makes no sense because it's an all boys swim team," he said, and scratched his head, "But I would love to meet her someday."  You started laughing. "What's so funny?" James asked. "James, Haruka Nanase is sitting right there," you said, and pointed to your boyfriend, who was staring out the window. "Really? You're Haruka Nanase?" James asked, and crawled over to Haru. "Yep, that's me," Haru said, and looked into your cousin's bright eyes. "You're so cool!" James exclaimed. "Yeah? How so?" Haru asked. "Well, first off, you're so fast! And, and you're so calm and collected!" James said, making Haru smile. "I want to be just like you someday!" James exclaimed, and sat in the exact position Haru was in. For the rest of the day James tried to be just like Haru, by imitating everything Haru did.

Makoto: "Wanna hang out today?" You asked Makoto. "Sorry (y/n), I can't, I'm watching Ren and Ran today," he said. "I want to watch them too! They're so cute!" You exclaimed, and jumped up and down. "Fine," he smiled, and you guys walked to his house. "Ren! Ran! (y/n)'s here!" Makoto called out. "(Y/n)!" Ren and Ran screamed, and ran to you, hugging you. "Hey guys, what do you guys want to do?" You asked, as they dragged you to their room. "Come play with me!" Ren screamed. "No, play with me!" Ran screamed. "No, me!" "No, me!" They yelled at each other. "Alright, guys enough, we'll go to the park," you said, and they both agreed. When you guys arrived at the park Ren and Ran ran to the playground, while you and Makoto sat in the shade. "They're so cute," you smiled. "Yeah, but they're screaming is horrible," Makoto said. "I can tell," you agreed. "(Y/n), Makoto, come play prince and princess with us!" Ren and Ran shouted from a little tower. "Wanna go play with them?" You asked. "Sure," Makoto shrugged, and you guys ran to the kids. "How to we play this?" You asked. "Well, there is an invisible dragon that only us princes can see, and we have to beat the dragon, and rescue you princesses," Ren said. "Okay," you said, and went to the tower where Ran was. "Okay Makoto, we start over there," Ren said, and pointed to a tree. Ren and Makoto ran over to the tree. "I see the princesses!" Ren screamed. "Where?" Makoto asked, and looked around. "Over there!" Ren shouted, and pointed to the tower. "But it's guarded by the dragon!" Makoto said. "Here, take this. It's your sword," Ren said, and handed Makoto a long stick, and in his other hand he held a shorter stick. "Alright Ren, let's go rescue the princesses!" Makoto yelled, and ran to the tower. "Stop, you'll be killed by the dragon!" Ren shouted, and ran after Makoto. After a long battle with an invisible dragon, they got into the tower. "Princess Ran," Ren said, and grabbed her hand, leading her down to the ground. "My princess," Makoto said, and hugged you. "My prince," you giggled.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were babysitting Nagisa's niece. "This is my niece Chitose," Nagisa said, and held onto a little girl. She was extremely cute, and had long, blonde hair pulled into pigtails, and wore a little dress that you would usually wear to formal parties. She looked exactly like Nagisa, except a girl of course. "She looks pretty fancy," you said, and Nagisa nodded. "My sister and brother-in-law are very successful businessman and woman, so their daughter has the cutest clothes, and everything she's ever wanted pretty much," Nagisa explained. 'No wonder Nagisa's parents expect so much from him,' you thought. As you guys walked along the street Nagisa kept asking if she wanted to go anywhere. "No, not really," Chitose would just shrug. "Alright, how about the park?" He asked, pointing to the laughing children on the playground. "No, mommy said that I can't get this dress dirty, it was 21861 yen (about $200)," she said. '$200?! Why would her parents let her wear that?'  You asked yourself. "Then what do you want to do?" Nagisa sighed, giving up. "I want to go to (y/n)-san's house!" She exclaimed. "S-Sure I guess," you said, nervous about what she might say. When you guys got to your house you led Chitose and Nagisa into your living room. "So what do you guys want to do?" You asked. "I don't know," Nagisa said. "How about you Chitose?" You asked. "I want to watch T.V," she said. "Alright," you said, and turned on the T.V. "Hey Nagisa, will you help me get the food?" You asked, and Nagisa stood up, and followed you into the kitchen. "Why does she want to be here?" You asked, and Nagisa shrugged. "She probably wants to watch T.V, or take a nap," he said, taking some food from your fridge. "At my house, everyone is always trying to impress her. Our maids and stuff are always bothering her about wrinkling her dress, and they're always telling her to not do this, or not do that," he explained. "Wow, that must be stressful, especially to a five year old," you said, and Nagisa nodded in agreement. By the time you guys got done getting the food ready, Chitose was already sleeping soundly on the couch.

Rei: You were babysitting the bookworm of a kid that lived next door, and you didn't know what to do with him. His mom didn't want him to stay inside, and have his nose buried in a book all day, so she had him come over to your house so he can learn how to be a 'normal' kid. "So what do you want to do?" You asked the boy that was sitting on your couch. "I want to be reading up on the rest of my encyclopedia of Venus flytraps, but my mom wants me to like throw a ball outside or something," he rolled his eyes. You sighed, and went into the kitchen where you called Rei. "Hey Rei, this kid is a bookworm just like you, and he'd rather read books all day, but his mom wants him to go outside, would you be willing to go to the beach with us?" You asked. "Sure," Rei replied, "I'll be there in 10 minutes." You walked out to the living room, "We're going to the beach!" You exclaimed, and the boy shrugged. "Sounds like a plan," he said. When you were done packing you heard a knock at the door. "Please go get that Jisung," you said, and the boy went to the door. "It's for you!" He yelled. "Hey Rei, I'm ready let's go," you grabbed your beach bag, and went to his car. At the beach Jisung looked confused at what to do. "Jisung, are you okay?" You asked, and he nodded. "I just would rather read," he said. "How about a race?" Rei asked. "A race?" Jisung looked threaten. No way could an antisocial bookworm like him beat a guy like Rei. "Don't worry, I just learned how to swim, and I only swim butterfly," Rei said. "Oh, well sure I guess," Jisung said. The race ended with Jisung beating Rei. "That was really fun!" Jisung exclaimed. "I hoped it was," Rei said. "I want to swim more," Jisung said. "Well you could join your local swim team," Rei said, and Jisung nodded. "I'll think about it, plus my mom will be happy that I won't be reading 24/7."