When He Turns Into a Cat (Iwatobi)

This was also requested by @HylianSwan86

Haru: You were coming home from work when you saw a cat pawing at your door. You picked it up and looked at it. It was black, with bright blue eyes. "Hmm, do you know who you remind me of? My boyfriend," you stated, and bought the car inside. You poured some milk in a bowl and make some mackerel that Haru left at your house. When the cat was done eating, you picked it up, and it smelled overwhelmingly of mackerel. "I know you're not going to like this, but we have to give you a bath. All your self grooming won't get the smell you," you said, and headed up to the bathroom. Surprisingly, the cat loved the water, and it refused to get out when the bath was done. Another hour of playing in the water later, you managed to get the car out, and dry it. Soon, you had to get ready to go to bed yourself, that night you let the cat sleep in your bed with you. The next day you woke up to find that the cat was gone. When you checked the bathroom you saw Haru in your bathtub.

Makoto: You noticed that Makoto skipped work tonight; you didn't know where he was, and he was definitely not the type to just skip work without an explanation. Tonight was the night that you were locking up. After you locked the door, you started to walk home. Halfway home you felt something brush against your leg. You looked down to see that a brown cat looking up at you with bright green eyes. "Hey there little fella, let's see, do you have a collar? Nope, well I guess you're a stray then. We can bring you to the shelter tomorrow, but for now you have to stay with me," you said to the cat, and picked it up. When you got home you gave the cat some milk and some fish, and you went to get food for yourself. That night you and the cat cuddled while watching a movie, until you fell asleep. The next morning you woke up on the couch to the smell of (favorite breakfast food). "Who's there?" You mumbled, knowing your parents left early for work. "Hey, (y/n)!" You looked over to the kitchen to see Makoto putting (favorite breakfast food) on a plate.

Nagisa: While you were in the local candy store, you saw a yellow cat pawing at some of the treats on the shelf. You gently picked it up and went to the store owner, thinking that it might've been hers. The old lady shook her head, but she went to the back room and came out with a bag of cat treats. You gave her money even though she insisted that the treats be free. You took the cat home, and on the way it kept pawing at the treats. Once at home you let the cat down to play, and gave it a treat, and then some actual food that was probably healthy for the cat. After the cat has had its dinner, and another treat, you two cuddled, but after awhile of cuddling the cat got bored. It started to crawl everywhere, and seemed really restless. You smiled as the cat reminded you of someone, your boyfriend. Soon, the cat ran out of energy and fell asleep peacefully on the couch. The next morning you woke up to complaining, "ow, my back hurts! Why'd you make me sleep on the couch?" Your eyes widen, "Nagisa?!"

Rei: You were in the library when you heard some meowing at your feet. You look down to see a black cat, with some shade of blue added to it. You picked it and up and cradled it in your arms. "Shhh, you're going to get s kicked out of here," you whispered, and lightly tucked the cat in your bag and quickly walked out of the library. Once you were out of the library you took the cat out of the bag and carried it home. You bought a small bag of cat food and some treats. You soon realized that the cat was very smart, and very vain. It liked to groom itself and it adapted to your house rather quickly. You thought that the cat was very elegant for a male cat, and it walked around very beautifully. However, no matter how much sass this cat carried, it seemed to love you more than anything else. That night you fell asleep in your bed (obviously), but not after making the most comfy bed for your cat. The next morning you woke up to see Rei sleeping soundly on the floor.