When They Get Caught Watching Porn/Hentai (Samezuka)

Rin: You decided to visit Rin in his dorm and you saw Sousuke in the hallway, "hey, Sousuke, is Rin in the dorm right now?" You asked. "Yeah, probably. I'll be out for a bit, but I left the door unlocked, so just let yourself in," Sousuke said. "Alright, thanks," you said, as you continued to walked down the hallway. Once you got to Rin's dorm you just opened the door without hesitating. Well, that was a mistake. Rin was on his bed, his back was facing you and you could clearly see what was on his computer. For a second you stood there silent, in mere shock, but then Rin cocked his head back and let out a huge pant, making you laugh a bit. "Finish yet?" You asked, walking in. "W-Wait, (y/n)? How long were you there for?" Rin slammed his laptop shut and stood up, blushing. "Enough to know that you like looking at gay porn," you replied. "How did you even get in here?" He huffed, still embarrassed. "Sousuke was going out and he said he left the door unlocked," you said. "Damn you, Sousuke," Rin muttered under his breath. "So, gay porn, huh," you said. "It was only one time, someone recommended it to me, alright?" Rin tried to explain. "It was one time, but was Shark Week Jr. satisfied?" You asked. "S-Shut up!" Rin growled.

Sousuke: You wanted to surprise your husband, Sousuke tonight, since you were usually working late. When you got home the house was completely dark, and there was no noise coming from the downstairs. 'I didn't come home that late...' you thought to yourself, 'I came home for him, he better not be asleep.' You headed to the room you two shared. As you got closer you could hear some grunts and moans, and immediately you thought of two things. One, he was cheating and you were gonna beat the heck out of the both of them: two, his shoulder was acting up again and he didn't want to bother you. When you opened the door, prepared for the worst, you saw Sousuke staring intently at the screen as porn played. "Sousuke?" You muttered. Sousuke's head turned to face you as he slammed the screen shut. "U-Umm, hey (y/n), what are you doing home so early?" He asked. "I came home so that I could surprise you, but obviously you seemed busy," you replied. "S-Sorry..." Sousuke muttered, a light blush on his face. "You know, I can do it better," you winked, making Sousuke blush even harder. "Let's get some dinner, and then I'll show you what I can do," you said. "Sounds like a plan," Sousuke smiled.

Nitori: You recently noticed that Nitori was reading a lot more than he used to. "Nitori, what are you reading?" You asked. "N-Nothing!" Nitori exclaimed, slamming his book shut and shoving it into his bag. "Are you sure? No erotic novels or anything?" You asked. "Yes, I'm sure," Nitori replied. That day you were going to watch Nitori and the Samezuka team practice. Nitori told you to hold onto his bag as he practiced, and you did just that. You sat in the bleachers holding his bag in your lap, when an idea popped in your head. 'What was that he was reading earlier? Well, time to find out,' you thought to yourself as you pried the bag open. You pulled out some notes and some textbooks, when finally you got to the good stuff. "I knew it!" You said out loud to yourself, as you held a BL (boys' love/yaoi/gay) manga in your hands. Once practice was over you followed Nitori to his dorm. "Hey (y/n), do you know where my book went?" Nitori asked, digging through his bag. "You mean this one?" You giggled, waving the book in front of him. "Hey! Give that back!" He exclaimed, trying to snatch it back. "Nope!" You laughed, and ran around the room, making his chase toy before returning the manga back to him. (I know he didn't exactly watch anything.)

Momo: One day you visited Momo at his house, but when you knocked on the door, it wasn't Momo who answered it, but it was his mother. "Hey, is Momo here?" You asked. "Yes, he is in his room," his mom said, welcoming you in. You were walking to his room when you heard some strange noises. It sounded like there were more people in his room, but it was too quiet to be more people. 'He must be watching a video,' you thought to yourself, continuing to make your way to his room. When you opened the door your eyes widen as you slammed it shut again. "Sorry, Momo! I'll make sure to knock next time!" You exclaimed, feeling your face heat up. A few moments later Momo opened the door, "h-hey," he stuttered, his cheeks were pretty red too. "So are you finished with your 'business' yet?" You asked, laughing a bit. "S-Stop teasing me," he muttered, covering his cheeks. "Aww, sorry, I couldn't help it, you are too adorable, even when you're watching questionable things," you said. "I said stop..." he muttered again. "Fine, fine, sorry, but are you good?" You asked and he nodded. "Great, so what do you want to do?" You asked. "Let's watch a movie...?" He replied. "Sure, just not the one you were watching," you laughed.

Seiji: You were rushing home, again. For the last few days your boss has made you work overtime since the girl who was supposed to be in the next shift was out sick. You were attempting to run home before dark. When you got home you saw that the lights inside was dark, except for the TV glowing from your living room window. You sighed and opened the door. 'Is that anime I hear?' You wondered to yourself as you made your way into the living room. "S-Seiji... is that Boku no Pico?" You stuttered as you stare at the screen horrified. "(Y/N)! You're back!" Seiji exclaimed, turning off the TV in a hurry. "Seiji! I thought we weren't going to watch that in this household!" You screamed. "I'm sorry, okay? There wasn't anything good online, and you weren't home..." Seiji started. "Shut up," you started to laugh. "But, next time of watch that, or anything like that in the living room."