You Find Out You Have Feelings For Him (Samezuka)

Rin: Since you guys have so much in common from the beginning you felt more open to him then anyone else. You could talk to him about things you wouldn't talk to anyone else about. You put your trust him. You guys stuck together through everything. He talked to you about how he was worried about his friend Sousuke. Apparently Sousuke had a problem with his shoulder, but refused to get help. To you he cried about it. He cried about how much he missed his dad, and you loved him for that. You loved his honesty to you. You knew he wasn't open to many people. You felt lucky that he trusted you.

Sousuke: You went to Rin's practice more often now. Of course you were there to cheer your friend on. You were also there to hang out with Sousuke. Recently, you found out Rin was Sousuke's best childhood friend, so the three of you always hung out together. Sousuke was thankful that you were there for Rin through the hard times. You grew to like Sousuke. You found yourself staring at his body at practice and whenever you hung out you felt like you could fly.

Momo: Momo and you met often to find bugs and beetles. You liked how he knew so much about beetles. You loved hanging out at his house and playing with his beetles. He was one of few that accepted you for who you are. You loved him because of that. Now, if only he'll return your feelings.

Nitori: Nitori was always caring, and loving to your dogs, and to you, which made you love him. He's always loyal and would do anything to make you happy. He made you knees go weak as he looked at you with those beautiful eyes of his. His gray hair always blew in the wind, making your heart flutter. All you wanted now was for you to be in his arms on a chilly day.