He Gets Jealous (Samezuka)

Rin: You two were hanging out in his dorm, when Sousuke came in. He (being the cock blocker he is) sat in the middle of the two of you on the couch. Rin seemed really ticked, while you didn't mind. "Hey Sousuke," you said, casually. "Hey (f/n)," he said, and looked at the tv. "Sousuke what are you doing here?" Rin grumbled. "Oh you know, just hanging out," Sousuke replied. What he really meant was 'being cockblocker is my job. I'm just doing my job, that's all.' Soon after Sousuke sat down, you and him started having a conversation. Rin took note of that and didn't mind... At first. Soon he became jealous that all your attention was on Sousuke and not him. It got to the point where he couldn't stand it, so he stood up walked over to you, picked you up and sat down with you in his lap. The conversation with you and Sousuke didn't stop. Rin finally had enough. He grabbed your wrist and lightly dragged you to the door. "Rin? Where are we going?" You asked. "Somewhere that's not here," he grumbled. You giggled. "Rin are you jealous?" He blushed lightly and shook his head. You walked out of Samezuka Academy with a smirk on your face. 'Riiiiiiiiiight.' You thought.

Sousuke (Sousuke may be OOC): One day when you and Sousuke were walking to a subway it started to rain. You guys were still pretty far away, when it started pouring. You pulled out an umbrella, but then realized that it only could fit either you or Sousuke, but not both. "O-oh I'm sorry Sousuke," you said, b before you know it the umbrella was taken from your hands. "S-Sousuke...?" You asked, looking up. You saw that he was now holding your umbrella and smirking. "What is it (f/n)?" He asked, obviously not giving up the umbrella. You shook your head and kept walking. You suddenly felt a little weak, and you know it was because of the cold water showering down on you. Suddenly a strong pair of arms wrapped around and picked you up. You knew that it was probably Sousuke, so you drifted off into a nice sleep. However, you were wrong. The strong pair of arms belong to another man. He had saw you stumbling and realized that you were heading to the subway. Sousuke saw the man pick you up and carry you, making him green with envy that he couldn't be the man to do so, yet he caused you to be in this weak state. He followed he man and sat across from him on the subway. He sighed. "Oi, can I have my girlfriend back?" Sosuke asked the man. The man, who was busy staring at your pretty face, looked up. "This is your girlfriend?" He asked, and Sousuke nodded. "Please, can you give her to me?" Sousuke pleaded holding out his arms. The man hesitantly put you in Sousuke's arms. "She's beautiful," he said and Sousuke  nodded. "Treat her right okay man?" With that the man stood up and left to his stop.

Nitori: While shopping one day you decided to head to a jewelry store and see what they were selling. As you went inside there was a handsome man at the counter who had  lifted his head to look at you. He waved you over. You quickly walk over to the counter and smiled. "Hello miss, are you looking for something special?" He asked, and you shook your head. "I'm just looking," you said. He smiled. "Well here's something beautiful for a girl that beautiful," he pulled out a ring with a diamond on it. "I really can't afford anything like that," you gasped, and he shook his head. "On the house," he said. While you and the man were debating between either you taking the ring or you not taking it, Nitori was walking by and heard a familiar voice. He looked over to the jewelry store. "Hey! (F/n)!" He called out, but you paid no mind. You continued to converse with the man behind the counter, making Nitori grow jealous every second. "No I can't take it," you said. "No. Go ahead it's on the house," he pushed the ring towards you. "No I can't," you said, and pushed it back. Suddenly someone slapped a handful of dollar bills on the table. "She'll take it." You look over to see an angry little Nitori. "Come on get the ring and let's get outta here. I wanna leave." He said, and held your hand. The man was speechless and counted up the money as he then handed the ring to you. Nitori pulled you out of the store, not looking back.

Momo: You were supposed to meet Momo at his house, but unfortunately for some reason he wasn't there. His mom welcomed you inside and insisted you wait for him. You heard their bathroom door open and a taller guy walked in. "Oh hey (f/n), Momo's girlfriend right?" He asked. You nodded. "Seiji, his brother right?" You asked. He nodded. "Yep, unfortunately," he sighed. "Aww come on is he really that bad?" You asked. "Yes. You don't know that nor do you agree with me, because you his girlfriend." He said, and you laughed. "Yeah, I guess that's true." You said, and he nodded. "Hey wanna see some embarrassing pictures of Momo?" He asked. "Oh you bet I do!" You laughed. Seiji went to a cabinet and pulled out an album. "Ahh here it is. Momotarou's journey to the teenage years," he sighed, and you laughed. "Okay enough with the jokes, let's see some pictures," you said. Seiji sat next to you on the couch and opened the album. As the two of you laugh you didn't notice a jealous Momo standing behind the door, hating how close you were to his brother. "Seiji! What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Momo screamed. The two you jumped. "And are those my embarrassing pictures?!" He yelled again. You nodded. "Mom said she threw those out!" He said, and took the book from Seiji. He then put it back in the cabinet, and pulled you to his room, while glaring at Seiji.