When he Forgets Your Anniversary {100th Chapter}

Hey guys, since this is the 100th officially published chapter of this book, I decided to do an anniversary chapter! Thanks to everyone who have stuck around since day 1, to everyone who just recently started to read this book! ~❤️ Author

Haru: Today was your one year anniversary with Haru and all day you were waiting for him to do something special, but it never came. That night after practice you walked home with Haru, who walked you to your door and was about to turn away to leave. "Haru, did you forget what today it is?" You ask, tears filling your eyes. Haru looked back at you and cocked his head to the side, "Thursday?" He replied. "No! It's our anniversary, Haru! I even got you a present and you couldn't even remember!" You screamed at him, throwing a box at him, which was the watch that you got him. He ran over to you and hugged you, "I'm so sorry," he whispered in your ear. "I'll make it up to you, I promise," he said. You looked at him with anger in your eyes, "you forgot, Haru, means that it wasn't important for you, that you don't care," you said. "No! You're wrong, I do care. Whatever you care about, I care about. I promise, I'll show you that I care," he said. "Whatever Haru," you sighed, and you went inside, shutting the door. That next morning you opened the door to go to school, still depressed from last night, when you saw a bouquet of roses in a pretty vase. There was a beautiful written care next to it. You picked it up carefully and read the card inside:
'Dear my beloved (y/n): please know that I love you with all my heart, and please know that I'm sorry. I never meant to forget our anniversary, I was just stressed and it left my mind. Also, time goes by fast when you're with your loved ones. Please forgive me. I know that I can't remember everything, I'm not the most social guy, and I can't spoil you like a princess, but I love you. Please forgive me, I'm begging you. -Love, Haru'
The card made you tear up as you set the flowers inside. When you arrived at school, Haru was nowhere to be found; not even at the pool. When you opened your locker, chocolates of all different flavors and sizes poured out, each and every one was from Haru. At lunch Gou dragged you to the pool, saying that it was an emergency and you had to be there. When you got there you saw Haru standing in a black tuxedo, with a fancy looking bento in his hands. "Is that for me?" You stuttered, and he nodded. "Thank you!" You exclaimed, hugging him. "Will you forgive me, (y/n)? I'm so sorry for forgetting," he said, still holding you. "Of course Haru," you said, giving him a peck on the lips.

Makoto: You and Makoto were reaching your 4th anniversary. You guys were getting ready to graduate college, so you both were busy studying for the final exams. You however, also counted down each day until the day that marks 4 years that you've been together. That morning you woke up, bright and early, and usually cheerful. You went to school, hoping that Makoto would have a surprise waiting for you, or something, despite the upcoming exams, however you were disappointed to see that Makoto was nowhere to be found. You started to ask around to see where Makoto was, but no one could give you an answer. However, when you walked past the library, you spotted Makoto with his nose buried in a textbook. 'Maybe with the exams, he did forget,' you thought sadly. 'Maybe I shouldn't bother him. Grades and graduation is more important than some dumb date,' you thought to yourself, and sadly headed to class. That afternoon you sat with your friends at lunch, crying over the fact that Makoto forgot your anniversary and he didn't even have time to talk to you that morning. They all have you a hug, and some ice cream, before the bell rang to go back to class. That night you sulked home, and fell into bed. Before you knew it, tears were dripping down your face, and you were fast asleep. The next day you woke up, not feeling even a tiny bit better, but you decided to go to school anyway. When you got to school, you didn't see Makoto anywhere, not even in the library. You couldn't find him at all in school that day, even though that it was the most important day for seniors; it was exam day. After school you went home, not bothering to wait for anyone. When you got home and opened the door you found Makoto holding a bouquet of flowers. The whole living room was decorated and the coffee table was stacked with all of your favorite foods. "Makoto, did you do this, all for me?" You gasped, running over to hug him. "Yes, I did, I'm so sorry for forgetting our anniversary, I was so caught up in studying that I forgot!" He cried, holding you. "One of your friends brought it to my attention that it was our four year anniversary and I just felt so guilty. So, I took my exams early and your mom let me in so that I could decorate the house," he explained. For the rest of the time he was at your house, you guys ate food, watched Netflix (and chill), and talked about all the wonderful memories that you guys shared.