When You Watch Anime (Iwatobi)

This chapter is dedicated to @nikkimel5
----------------------------------------------
Haru: You and Haru were having a sleepover at you house, and you suggested that you two watch anime. Haru isn't a big fan of anime and suggested that you two do something else. After about an hour, you and Haru were bored to death and Haru gave in to watching an anime. You let Haru choose the anime since he was too excited about watching it, so you might as well let him choose. Haru skimmed the TV bored, when finally an anime with mermaids on the cover caught his eyes. "Let's watch Mermaid Melody," he said, and clicked on the show. You agreed to let him have his way, and watched the show with him. Soon, he became hooked onto the show, and you could see his pants tightening as he watch the mermaids. You couldn't help but feel a little jealous after that. Your revenge was making him watch (anime) and fangirling over (anime character) after that.

Makoto: On a dark and stormy night you and Makoto were cuddling, when you guys decided to watch an anime together. You let Makoto decide what you two would watch, since he didn't watch much anime and he was watching anime to make you happy. The anime that Makoto chose was Hamtaro. You thought that it more of a childish anime, and you thought it was something that his siblings would rather watch, but to make your cinnamon roll happy, you clicked the play button anyway. Soon you and Makoto were laughing at the characters' antics. Instead of laughing at the show, half the time you would laugh at Makoto who would sometimes be worried about the characters behavior and safety. He would often forget that this was an anime meant for kids, and nothing too bad was going to happen, so every once in a while you would laugh and remind him that this show was appropriate for kids as young and Ren and Ran.

Rei: Even though it was his choice (more like Nagisa's) to join the swim team, you still see your boyfriend missing the days where he ran track. So, one day you brought him over to your house and you suggested that he watch an anime that will help him not miss track as much. You turned on the anime, Prince of Stride, an anime about running. During the anime you would occasionally yell, "I ship it!" And that would bother Rei, but you could definitely see some resemblances that the team in Prince of Stride has with the swim club, which made you smirk a little and giving you ideas to scream 'I ship it!' To the swim club members every once in a while.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were bored one day and you suggested watching anime. Nagisa's ears perked up and he nodded excitedly, like a dog. You asked him what anime he wanted to watch and he smiled and said loud and proud, "Love Stage!" You laughed and wondered why he chose that anime. "Well, my sisters watch it and they won't let me watch," he said and you sighed. "Fine... Let's watch it." Nagisa was happy about the woman being named Nagisa... kind of. There was even a guy named Rei! You looked at the resemblance between Nagisa and Izumi, the main character. The resemblance was nearly uncanny. At the end of the anime series, in which you two stayed up binge watching (true story), he may or may not have been scarred for life.