He Confesses (Samezuka)

Rin: Everyday after school, Rin would look forward to seeing you sitting at the bleachers, and watch him practice. Every race no matter what you were there, cheering him on. He did his best, not only for his dad, and his dream. He also did it for you. After practice today he was going to tell you all that, because he loved you. He wanted you to be by his side always and forever. Finally, after practice you went over to him to tell him that he did a good job. He then smiled at you, and you realized how you two were the only ones still standing in the pool room. "Hey, (f/n). I have to tell you something," Rin took a breath and you nodded him to go on. "You were always there for me. No matter what you came to my races. You are cheering me on everyday, and that's what makes me love you. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, and waited for an answer. "Rin I want to to you something too," you say. "O-okay," he said, knowing it was a rejection. "I love you too," you said and hugged him, even though now the both of you were cover in water.

Sousuke: Sousuke soon realized that he hated seeing you around other guys. He didn't like the fact that you smile at them, or hugged them, or touched them. So as long as you're around other boys, Sousuke is going to be annoyed. One thing that bothered him most was that he couldn't go behind you while you were talking to other boys and hug you from behind and telling the, that you were his. Well today he's gonna change that. As usual you, Sousuke and Rin were hanging out. While Rin was away Sousuke took the opportunity to confess. "Hey, uhhh (f/n)?" Sousuke scratched the back of his neck. "Hmmm?" You replied. "Well I wanted to tell you... I think I've fallen in love with you." This was the first time you saw Sousuke blush. Ever. You smiled brightly. "Really Sousuke?" He nodded. "I-I love you too." You say, you both didn't notice Rin was hiding behind a few bushes.

Nitori: You both were sitting on a bench. Nitori looked at you as you played and laughed at your guy's dogs. Your animal loving personality made Nitori fall for you. In fact you loved any living thing made him love you even more. He decided to get the confession over with. "Hey... (F/N)?" He asked. You looked over at him. "Ummmmm , I just wanted to say I love you!" His cheeks were red and he looked as if he was on the verge of crying. "Nitori... I love you too," you said and you hugged him in front of everyone at the park. At first he was surprised, but then he just held you in his arms.

Momo: Momo was waiting for you as usual at the park, at the bench where you guys would usually meet. Today, instead of eagerly looking around for you he was surprisingly calm, he was in deep thought. In deep thought about you. You were the first person who didn't call him weird, make fun of him, but you supported him. In fact you shared the same interest. That's was mostly the reason why he loved you. You were also cute, that's something coming from him. Sure he seemed to call every girl cute in his path, but you were special. If he would date any girl in the world, it would be you. He quickly zapped out of thought when he saw you approach out of the corner of his eye. "Hey... (F/N)?" He nervously asked. "Hmmm, Momo?" You replied, pursing your lips. "Well, can I tell you something?" He asked. "Yeah, totally!" You say, scared that he was going to say that you were too weird, or he didn't want to hang out anymore. "Will... You be my.... Girlfriend?" He asked, scratching his nape. "Yes!" You hug him. As the both of you crash onto the ground laughing, he said, "Yay! Pyunsuke has a mom!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading and now that I'm done with 'How you meet' and 'How you start going out' requests are open!!! You are welcome to request scenarios.