When You Hug/Cuddle (Iwatobi)

Haru: If you guys are in public he would be a little cold at first, kind of making you look like a creep, but eventually wrapping one arm around your waist and looking away. If you guys are at home then he would hug back and carry you to the kitchen, putting you down and cook for you. You would hug him first of course.

Makoto: Makoto would usually be surprised by the hug, and immediately hug back as he blushes. He tries and hides the blush by putting his face on the top on your head and then kiss your forehead. At home it would turn into a major cuddle session. You would hug him first 60% of the time.

Nagisa: He would hug you and squeal so much that it cuts your circulation and almost deafen you. You guys don't cuddle every single day, but when you do he ends up laying on top of you like a child and fall asleep. He would hug you first 75% of the time. When you hug him he hugs back and doesn't cut off your circulation as much.

Rei: He would blush and tell you how beautiful you are. You will be sitting on his lap on the couch and you guys like to cuddle. In public aka the library you guys sit next to each other as you lay your head on his shoulder to see what he is reading. You hug him first 70% of the time.