When its His Birthday (Iwatobi)

Okay so on Monday (Oct. 17 is my crush's birthday. Mine is on the 19th) and so I wanted to do when it's their birthday, and hopefully by next weekend I'll have with it's your birthday up. Btw go ahead and try to guess my crush, he has a Wattpad account.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru: He told you specifically not to throw him a party, and since you respect him... you decided to throw him the biggest party ever. Okay, maybe not EVER, but you get it. You, the Iwatobi Swim Club, and the boys from Samezuka Academy met at Haru's house and planned him a party before he got home. You told him that he ran out of mackerel and that got him out of the house. You were all done setting up when a familiar raven haired boy caught you eye through the window. "Quick! Hide!" You and everyone else ran to your hiding spots and waited until Haru opened the door. Once you saw the lights come on you and the others yelled, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARU!" Haru sighed, and told that he already asked for you not to throw him a party, but he ended up enjoying the party anyways.

Makoto: Cuddles. Hugs. Junk food. Cats. More cuddles. You and Makoto would probably stay in bed all day, or end up watching a movie and cuddling. Yeah, that's it. You guys would be so busy enjoying your day that you forgot you had a job at the pet store!

Rei: You gave Rei books for his birthday. It was a challenge to find something that he hasn't read yet. You went from town to town trying to find the right books. Over the weekend you and your family went to Tokyo, and you thought it was the perfect chance to find Rei a book. You walked into a bookstore and your eye landed on the perfect book. (Book name) was a book that Rei has been talking about wanting for a long time, so why not get it for him for his birthday? When you got back you wrapped that book in a nice purple wrapping paper and gave it to your boyfriend.

Nagisa: You walked into a new sweet shop that opened, and decided to look for a present for Nagisa. You forgot that it was his birthday, until you were reminded by Rei, Nagisa's best friend. Sometimes you wonder if Nagisa is cheating on you with Rei, but that's besides that point. Your eyes wandered over to the pink marshmallow penguins and you immediately grabbed like five packs. You give them to Nagisa, and decided not to tell him that you forgot his birthday.