Your First Date (Iwatobi)

Haru: He would take you to the aquarium. You sigh, automatically knowing where this might lead to, but reluctantly agreed anyway. Here's what happened... You spend the day getting ready, putting on makeup, and trying not to completely cake your face. You wore a dress, though you aren't a real dress person. Around noon you heard a knock on the door, knowing it was Haru you skipped to the door excited for your first date. "Hey Haru!" You say, more excitedly than you thought. "Umm hey..." He said, in his usual monotone voice. You sweat-dropped, knowing Haru probably wasn't as excited as you were for your guy's date. "L-let's go now, we don't want to be late," you quickly say, as Haru grabbed your hand, making you blush. The two of you had a great time until you noticed Haru snuck off somewhere. Suddenly, you heard a growl of an angry security guard, you turned around to see Haru being dragged by the arm to you. "Excuse me Miss, but what are you doing with my boyfriend?" You asked. "Ask the dolphins,"  she growled and kicked you out. "Haru, did you swim in the dolphin tank?" You ask, and he nodded. This was the story of your first date with Haru, and the time you got kicked out of the aquarium.

Makoto: This guy will do anything to make his girlfriend happy. You however didn't want much, for you weren't one to ask for many things, so the two of you decided to have a picnic in the park. "Makoto do you have water in there?" You ask, and Makoto handed you a bottle of fresh water. "Mmmm," you say, as you take a sip. Makoto laughed a little as he finished his sandwich. "What's so funny?" You ask. He shook his head, "nothing." After you two eat, Makoto took you to the movies. "So what movie do you want to see?" He asked. "Hmm, how about (scary movie)?" You say, hoping that Makoto wasn't too scared, but you thought it was cute how he would get scared at the most silly or random things. "Umm, sure.. But are you really sure you don't want to see (cheesy/ weird/ or not scary) movie?" He gulped. "I'm sure." Makoto was scared alright, but for you he'd watch it. For you he'd watch it a million times. Okay, maybe not a million, when the movie ended you scoffed. "It wasn't even that scary, but I appreciate it Makoto, thanks." You look over at your boyfriend who was practically shaking in his chair. "Makoto are you alright? You looked like you saw a ghost!" You say, and the movie wasn't even about ghosts anyway. He nodded, and stood up. He walked you home, embarrassed, and trying not to mention the movie. "Thanks Makoto, I had a great time," you say, and pecked his nose. "You're welcome (f/n)."

Nagisa: "Come on (f/n)! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Nagisa said, as he dragged your arm towards 'The Cheesecake Factory'. For your guy's first date Nagisa was to take you out to get cheesecake at the one and only Cheesecake Factory. "We're gonna make it Nagisa. They close in 3 hours and we're only a block away!" You laugh. Nagisa continued to pull on you, as you huffed and puffed and try to keep up with him, he suddenly stops. "Here we are!" He throws his hands up. You look at the sign above you. Surely enough you had made it. "Finally!" You say, ready to get some cake. The two of you walked into the building, and was immediately overwhelmed by the sweet smell. "Mmmm," you both sigh. "Hi! I'll have two (favorite cheesecake) please!" Nagisa technically yelled at the poor cashier. "Coming up!" The cashier grabbed two boxes. Nagisa paid and you two left. You two raced to the park and sit under a tree and enjoy your cake watching the sunset.

Rei: "You look beautiful," Rei complemented as he held your hand, leading you to a restaurant. "Rei, you know you don't have to.." You say, knowing how expensive that restaurant was. "You are important to me, and I want to show you that," he said, making you blush deeply. "Rei, thanks." You say, as you approached the restaurant your eyes widen. It was so much bigger up close! The smell of (f/f) reached you. "I'm guessing you're excited," Rei asked. You nodded and smiled. "Well let's get in!" Rei walked you up to the front desk. The waiter lead you to a table and took you order. The two of you sat there and talked about what books you liked to read, and what your plans were after high school, and what the two of you will do after college. The food there was delicious, no wonder it was so expensive. After dinner you thanked Rei for taking you to the restaurant and thanked him for walking you back. That was a date you'd never forget.