When You Save Them From a Stalker (Samezuka)

Rin: The Samezuka boys are fast, athletic, smart to an extent and hot. Really hot, and no one can deny them that, and we all know what happens when there are hot guys in the area. Fan girls. Dozens of them, they don't come for the meet, they come to see cute guys swimming and panting. Sitting on top of the bleachers you saw that there was a girl, about your age sneaking around the office. The only girl allowed in the office was Kou, the Iwatobi team's manager. You squinted your eyes to see that she was holding Rin's towel. You waited until after the meet to go and confront her about it.
She kept touching around on your boyfriend's towels and clothes that you didn't feel comfortable with her in there, knowing that there's personal information about all the boys in the office. When the meet was finally over the girls surrounded the boys like always and you took to your chance to catch the girl holding Rin's papers. You demanded them back from her immediately and the thing was... Rin never found out.

Sousuke: Being an attractive, muscular swimmer and all, plus living in a small town, Sousuke's name wasn't unheard of. He would spend hours at the pool, then become swarmed by fan girls. One day you saw that Sousuke was walking alone to the store. However, you saw that there was a girl that seemed to be bothering him a little. She kept hanging around him, and grabbing at his arm. Sousuke tried to be chill and shake her off at the same time. You knew that you had to step in. You ran over to Sousuke and noticed how close his house was from where you were standing. Then, you realized, this girl could stalk him if she found out where he lived (let's pretend he lives in Iwatobi and in a home). You held his had and said in a sickly sweet voice, "hey babe, ready to go to my house?" You glared directly at the girl, and she shrank down a bit, but still refused to leave. "Actually, I thought that it was going to be me and you Sousuke-chan," she said. "No actually, I have plans," Sousuke said and walked off with you.

Momo (Idea by HaiseyDays_): You and Momo are going to the carnival. However, knowing your boyfriend, he was sure to run ahead. Soon, you had lost track of him. You looked everywhere, the games, the rides, the food stalls. Suddenly, you spotted him and you dashed over. "Momo! Where were you?" You asked. Momo only shrugged, "I guess I got excited." You shook your head and sighed. Then, someone caught your eye. It was a big, burly man. You the realized that he had been following you all night. Not only you, but he knew where Momo was the whole time, because that man was following you and Momo. You soon decided to not mind him and go on with Momo. After about an hour Momo disappeared again. This time you just let Momo wander around. Suddenly, you heard a shriek coming from an alleyway, and because author-chan decided to let reader enter the alleyway by herself (or himself??) you spotted the man and Momo. Momo was being robbed by the man. You rushed up behind a dumpster and called the police, and you quickly grabbed a metal bar by the dumpster and threw it at the man. The man fell and became unconscious, as you ran up to Momo and hugged him tight. Soon, the police came and arrested the man on the ground as you and Momo enjoyed the rest of your night. 

Nitori: Nitori isn't the manliest looking guy, but he sure is cute. One night you decided to take your cute little boyfriend to a party. This party consists of alcohol, drugs and things that you shouldn't be doing or taking. However, once you arrived at the party you left Nitori on the couch and went off to party with your friends. You didn't know that there was a gang in the corner, that was planning to beat your boyfriend up later. You also didn't know that they followed hi around. By the end of the night you were pretty much the only one sober, and you wanted to look for Nitori. You checked around the house. Nope. Outside of the house? Nope. You tried calling him. Once, Twice, three times. Nope. You wondered where your boyfriend was, then you realized that he was upstairs when you last saw him. You ran upstairs to another apartment. You finally found him, about to be beaten up by a gang. The leader was about to take the first hit, when you kicked him where it hurts. Unfortunately for him, none of the other members of the gang were there, so you and Nitori got out of the room and party safe and sound.

Seji: Seji has amazing looks. That's  a fact. So, it was no surprise that as modeling agency would recruit him, and ask him to join their company. Your boyfriend accepted the offer and soon became and idol for plenty of girls around the country, but he does also have a fair share of stalkers. One fan however was obsessed. She knew personal information about him, and would sometimes be caught in the streets near him. One day you and Seiji were out getting lunch on his day off, and you saw her again. She was drooling over your boyfriend again. This time however you had had enough of her, and so had Seiji. You walked up to her and dragged Seiji with you. You then glared at her, before kissing Seiji on the lips. The girl hurried off and you smirked, "Thought so." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So, I've been pretty busy lately, but if you didn't notice... THIS BOOK SURPASSED 100K!!

ANYWAYS... To celebrate I'm doing a Q&A, so any questions you want to ask, leave in the comments below or, you can go ahead and DM me. I will be working on future request until the Q&A, and there is no date set ahead for the Q&A now, so no worries on when the last date is for questions, and feel free to ask more than one. :)