When They're a Vampire/They Suck Your Blood (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin's shark teeth has always been a wonder of the world, and to you especially. You've always wondered about them, but you've never asked. One day, you and Rin were in his dorm. You guys were playing video games and you had found yourself settled in his lap. All of a sudden, Rin pauses the game. He turns you a face him and he looked really stressed. "Hey, (y/n) I need to tell you something important..." he started. "What is it, Rin? You know you can tell me anything," you responded to your boyfriend. "Okay, but you can't think I'm crazy, alright?" You nodded. "I'm... I'm a vampire. That's why I have such sharp teeth," he said. You held back a laugh, "you can't be serious right? Are you joking?" You asked. Rin kept his eyes glued to the floor, "I'm serious, (y/n), you can leave me if you want... I'm not stopping you," he said. "Rin, I'm not leaving you, I'm staying here, right by your side," you reassured him. As time went on, the thought of Rin being a vampire got pushed to the back of your mind. However, one day, Rin was acting extra jumpy while you two were hanging out. "Rin, are you alright?" You asked. He was busy fidgeting with his fingers. "Rin!" You rose your voice and he snapped out of his trace. "A-Ah! Sorry (y/n), but I'm just kind of hungry," he murmured. "You need blood, don't you?" You replied. He nodded his head softly, clearly weakened. You pulled back your hair, "here, have some of mine..." you offered, shuttling your eyes. Rin shook his head, "no, I don't want to hurt you- I can't!" You opened your eyes and held his hand, "I'll be fine, Rin, I promise," you whispered to him. "Are you sure?" Rin asked. You nodded, "go ahead..." suddenly, you felt sharp teeth gently sink into your neck. You squeezed Rin's hands and waited for the pain to be over. A minute later, you felt pressure lifted from your body, and you slowly opened your eyes. "How do you feel?" Rin asked, making sure you were okay. "I think I feel fine, maybe a little dizzy, but fine," you reassured him. "Thank you for that (y/n), you don't know how much I needed that," Rin smiled, kissing you softly. "Anytime, Rin. You should know that I won't ever judge you, and I'll be there whenever you need me," you said, hugging him tightly.

Sousuke: You didn't know where your boyfriend was. Sousuke was supposed to have met you here 20 minutes ago; you were under a tree in the middle of nowhere. Sousuke has told you to wait for him at this particular spot while he takes cares of some personal stuff before your date. You were lucky that you had gotten a taxi to come out this far, but you sure as hell aren't getting any taxis back to the city out here. After a few more minutes of waiting, you start to feel raindrops fall on your head. "Well shit..." you cursed, as you called Sousuke again. No answer. The rain started to get heavier, and lighting cracked in the distance. You started searching for somewhere safe to stand just until the rain passes, or until you could find Sousuke. Unfortunately, there were no buildings in sight besides an old, creepy mansion that oozed horror movie energy. You sighed and mentally screamed, 'yolo' before running to escape the rain. The door was cracked slightly open, but it was dark inside, no shadow of anything living either. You stood on the porch, close enough inside that you were sheltered from the rain, but no enough to be intruding- at least you hoped so. "(Y/n), I thought I told you to wait," a voice murmured from behind you just as lighting crashed from the sky. You let out a bloodcurdling scream, and punched whoever was behind you. "Ow! Goddamn, you're strong!" The voice yelled. "Sousuke?" You asked, as you watched a familiar shadow stumble back. "(Y/n), how'd you find me here? I thought I told you to wait under the tree for me," Sousuke said. "I did, for about half an hour before it started pouring! This was the only place to shelter. Plus, who leaves a person out in a storm for half an hour with no text, no call-" "I'm sorry," Sousuke apologized, "but I guess you'll find out some day..." he held your hand. "Please don't freak out on me and leave," he started. You sucked in a deep breath, preparing for the worst, "what is is Sousuke?" You asked. "(Y/n), I'm a vampire," Sousuke looked into your eyes as he said this. You were shocked; part of you wanted to laugh out loud, but part of you believed him. His eyes told you the truth, glistening in the light... somehow that told you it wasn't a lie. "A vampire..." you repeated. "I know, I'm sorry, and you can go if you want. I'm a monster, I get it," Sousuke muttered, his eyes drifting to the side. "No, Sousuke, I'm not leaving you. Look at yourself, you're not a monster. You're beautiful!" You exclaimed. "Thanks," Sousuke chuckled, "but that doesn't take away the fact that I haven't eaten yet." You let out a gulp. "Don't worry, it'll only take a moment, may I?" Sousuke asked, holding you securely in his arms. You closed your eyes and nodded, trusting him. You felt his hot breath on your neck and winced as pressure was applied to your neck, within seconds Sousuke pulled his head away. "You're delicious..." he muttered. You both turned towards the door to find the sun shining and a bright rainbow forming an arch over the sky. "Shall we go on our date now?" He asked, offering you his arm. "Of course," you wrapped your hands around his strong biceps. "Speaking of that house, why were you in there?" You questioned him, as you guys walked down the street. "I was just visiting some family. We're fairly quiet; my cousins saw you from an upstairs window. They like you," he said. "Will they eat me?" "Probably not."