You Found Out That You Were a Bet pt. 2 (Iwatobi)

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Some if you guys wanted these angst part 2's to have a sad ending, but please keep in mind that many chapters have been prewritten for weeks. Thank you and enjoy!*

*ALSO: Most scenarios are in a different time. For example, I wrote a chapter called When Your Parents Pass Away; that doesn't mean in every scenario your parents are dead. Just like how they make you cry. It doesn't mean they also cheat, bet on you, and dump you.*

Haru: A few days later you refused to come to practice. As manager of the swim club, and your best friend, Gou understood the whole situation and excused you. She was also furious at Haru. When she timed him, she would 'forget' to stop the timer, or start too late, or too early. Haru himself wasn't doing well either. You were always on his mind. He hated the fact that you probably hated him and would refuse to see him or talk to him. One day after practice, Haru couldn't take it anymore. He ran to your house and knocked on the door. Meanwhile, you were busy drowning in your own sorrow, when you heard someone at the door. You realized that no one was home, so you dragged yourself out of bed and opened the door. There stood Haru, wet and panting. You didn't know if the wetness was the chlorine or him sweating from running; it was probably a mixture of both. "Haru?" You stuttered, a little shocked from the sudden visit. "I'm sorry..." Haru panted. "I'm sorry that I ever took that bet. No, that bet was the best thing that ever happened to me, because I got to be with you," Haru said, holding your hands. He was now standing up and looking into your eyes. "I know I should've told you sooner, but I soon figured out that I loved you and I forgot about the bet, until Rin pointed it out to me," he continued. "Haru..." you started. "Please, take me back, I love you. I really do. The reason the whole bet started was because I thought I only needed three things: swimming, mackerel, and Makoto, but the bet proved that I also need you," Haru said. "Haru, as much as I am mad at you, I'll forgive you." You said, kissing him.

Makoto: After you left, Makoto was a mess. He was constantly crying, he wasn't eating and it scared everyone. For the first time ever, he locked his bedroom door. Ren and Ran couldn't reach him, his parents couldn't reach him, and his friends couldn't either. Makoto only went out of his room to attend school, where he didn't interact with anyone. As soon as school ended, he was right back in his room. One day, you heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door to find two little kids standing in front of you. "Ren? Ran? What are you doing here?" You asked, welcoming them in. "Does Makoto know you're here? What about your parents?" You panicked, grabbing the phone ready to call the Tachibana household. "Relax, we're here to talk about Makoto," Ran said, rather professionally. "Oh, right. Makoto and I broke up," you said, sadly. "Yeah, we know. That's why we're here to talk to you," Ren said. "You see, Makoto doesn't really do anything anymore," Ran said. "Except cry a lot and sit in his room," Ren replied, earning a nod from Ran. "The thing is, he really misses you, and we can tell because sometimes we listen in on his crying and he sobs your name a lot," Ran said, "it's actually kind of pathetic if you ask us." You laughed a bit. "Alright, well lets go talk to your brother, shall we?" You asked, walking them out and back to their house. When you got to the twins' house, you rang the doorbell. The door slowly creaked open, and Makoto stepped out. His shirt was wrinkled and his hair was disheveled; he looked like he hasn't eaten, or slept, and had only cried for days. "Makoto, what happened?" You gasped, looking at him. "I can't live without you," he muttered, looking at you with sad, exhausted eyes. "What do you mean?" You asked him. Ren and Ran took you inside, while Makoto got you water. "It's been horrible since you left. I couldn't eat, sleep, or think straight. All I could think of was you and how I hurt you and what I could do to get you back," Makoto murmured, holding your hand. "Are you serious?" You asked and he nodded. "I'm so sorry... it just slipped my mind for awhile, and when I remembered it, I loved you too much to tell you. I didn't want to lose you, but the guilt ate me up inside, so I had to tell you; but as I thought, I lost you," Makoto said. You say there flabbergasted. Was he serious? Did he really love you? Makoto continued, "I love you, (y/n), I really do, and I don't know what I would do without you." You sat there still shocked, "I... I love you too, Makoto," was all you could say before you hugged him tightly.

Nagisa: At the sight of you rubbing away from him, Nagisa broke down in tears. He collapsed onto his knees and started to clean up the mess you had made. He put each and every scrap of paper into a bag and took it with him, since it's the only part of you he has left. He sobbed his way to Rei, "Rei, she left," he said, sobbing into Rei's chest. Rei sighed in disappointment, "what did you think she was going to do? She needs time to herself," Rei replied, hugging Nagisa close. He walked Nagisa home and fed him dinner. "Rei, why do I feel like she stopped loving me?" Nagisa sighed."Nagisa, she hasn't stopped loving you, she just needs time," Rei replied. Nagisa nodded, but then he started to sob in his hands again. Rei sighed some more and helped his friend into the shower. After tucking Nagisa in bed, Rei left. The next day Nagisa stopped by your house after practice. He knocked nervously on your door. "Hello?" You asked, as you opened the door. Nagisa's heart started beating faster. "Hey, (y/n). I just stopped by, hoping that you've cooled off and you'd be willing to listen to me," Nagisa said. "I'm sorry, Nagisa. I love you. I really do, it's just what you did affected me. I need time to think about it," you said, shying back inside. Nagisa looked down glumly, "yes (y/n), I understand," he replied. "Goodbye, Nagisa," you whispered, shutting the door. (So y'all wanted a sad ending)

Rei: Before you were even done eating breakfast you heard someone knocking. You grumbled and put your food down, walking to the door. When you opened the door, your mood was dampened even more when you realized that the person at the door was Rei. "What do you want, Rei?" You asked angrily, thinking about your food. "I just wanted to ask why you broke up with me last night!" Rei pleaded. "Well I was wondering why you didn't break up with me a month ago!" You cried. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Wasn't I just a bet?" You cried. "You were just supposed to date me for a certain time until your 'initiation' for the track team was over; newsflash, Rei, you joined the swim club a month ago!" You yelled, attempting to slam the door. Rei was quick, he stopped the door with his foot and walked inside. "There was a reason I kept the bet going, you know," Rei said. "And what's the reason? To show that you could keep a girl around?" You yelled some more. "No! It's because I love you!" Rei said. "The team knew that I liked you, so they made my initiation was asking you out," Rei said sheepishly. Before you or him could say anything out, you hugged him. "I'm still slightly mad, but if you (insert activity), I might forgive you completely."