When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Samezuka)

Rin: He is athletic. You were the laziest potato on earth (in your opinion of course). He was so in shape, while you obsessed over every roll you saw on your stomach. You weren't only self conscious, because of your looks. It was also because you felt like you weren't good enough for your boyfriend. You saw dozens of girls surround your boyfriend every competition. 'Why not choose one of them?' You thought to your self as you sat on the bleachers, watching girls swarm around Rin. 'Why choose me? Must be out of pity.' You thought again. Rin saw your gloomy mood and made his way over to you. "What's wrong?" He asked, lifting your chin up. "Just thinking about getting in shape maybe," you say, trying to sound cheery. "Hmm, alright. Remember, you're beautiful no matter what okay?" Rin ask, standing up. You knew immediately that you were good enough for him, and he cared about you very much.

Sousuke: You hated how small you were compared to Sousuke. He had to protect you everywhere you two went, you looked fragile and so, so tiny to that guy. You knew that he'll love you and you love him no matter what happens and you'll go far distances for each other, though you couldn't help but feel that Sousuke was the on doing all the 'far distance' thing in the relationship. You two were walking in the park one day, and you were behind him and he towered over you as always. You kept your head down as you struggled to keep up with the giant's quick pace. Finally he stopped and turned to face you. "S-Sousuke? Why'd we stop?" You asked, looking up. "Why are you being so quiet all of a sudden? Is something bothering you?" He asked and bent down to your level. "Everything's fine." You say, but it was obvious that he wasn't buying it. You took a deep breath, "it's just that you are so big compared to me. You're always protecting me, and I don't feel like I'm good enough, because I can't do so." You say choking a sob back. Then, warm arms wrapped around you. "You're not good enough. You're better than what I could ever ask for. You take care of me when I'm sick and sore. You cheer for me at games and get me food when I'm hungry. You cheer me up when I'm hurt. I love you. That's more than what I ask for. I feel like I'm blessed with you everyday," Sousuke whispered all that to you, making you blush deeply. Then he took your hand and lead you through the park.

Nitori: You watched as Nitori helped a little girl that fell and scraped her leg when she tripped on her dog's leash or whatever. Then he chased after the dog, breathlessly coming back with the lab in hand. 'I could never do that.' You thought. Your boyfriend was literally the cutest, sweetest, kindest thing ever. You sat and watched as he cared for the girl and dog, then lead her to her mom. "Wow (f/n). That was such a workout! How bout' we go to a place to eat?" He offered. "Nitori? Why do you love me?" You ask, catching him by surprise. "Why do you ask?" He replies. "Well I feel like you're always helping others, while I'm here not helping anyone and I feel unwanted, and not needed anymore." You shrug. He went over to you. "Of course you're needed. I see you help people all the time. For example you helped that one lost girl the other day. And you work at the pet shelter! And I need you (f/n). I probably need you more than anyone else." With that he pulled you into a kiss.

Momo: You've always felt self conscious. Momo made you less self conscious, but at the same time made you more self conscious. He made you feel good about yourself, but made you put your all into what you wear. You knew that he was the only one for you, and you were the only one for him. You felt really bad about yourself one day, but you couldn't cancel your plans with the peach boy that day either. So you put on your most cheerful face, cute clothes and walked into the street to meet Momo. "Hey Momo.." You said gloomily. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Do I look good today?" You sighed. "Of course you do. Why do you ask that? You always look good!" He exclaims. "Well, because I feel really self conscious," you say, looking down. "Well, always know you look amazing no matter what in my eyes," Momo smiled. Which made you smile.