When he Dumps you for Another Girl (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin made it big after high school; he went back to Australia to train for the Olympics. He still hasn't chosen to swim for the Japan team or the Australia team yet, everyone at home was obviously rooting for the Japanese team, but you guys still will respect his choice. One day you and Gou were walking to her house when she stopped you and smiled brightly. "Oh! (Y/n), you know Rin's coming back this weekend, right?" She gasped, her eyes twinkling. Gou has always admired her brother, which was one of the reasons why she chose to be manager of the Iwatobi team, hence the fact that she couldn't swim herself. As for the other reason, who wouldn't want to hang around hot guys all day? You smiled brightly, "really? I wonder why he didn't tell me," you asked. You and Rin promised to keep in touch once he left for Australia, but lately your promise was slowly beginning to break. "Maybe because he wanted to surprise you!" Gou exclaimed. Indeed, he was planning to surprise you. The day he came home was the day everyone on the Iwatobi team and the Samezuka team gathered at the Matsuoka household to celebrate. You guys had dinner and played some games together. That night you were the last to leave, and Rin accompanied your walk home. Once you were at the door you heard Rin sigh. "Are you alright?" You asked, turning back and looking at him. "(Y/n), I can't pretend anymore," he said quietly. "What are you talking about?" You replied, confused. "I met someone else, another girl," Rin confessed. Your heart shattered, "Rin, how could you?" You asked, your voice cracking. "I'm sorry, but I can't control my feelings!" He exclaimed. "She's another Olympian... a gymnast to be exact, she hasn't competed yet, but..." he was cut off, "I never asked," you said, walking inside and shutting the door.

Sousuke: After high school both you and Sousuke got into Tokyo U. Sousuke was the most excited since he was going to be able to swim with Seiji, his old captain again. You however were elated since you got a scholarship and was majoring in your favorite subject, (f/s). Throughout the first quarter of the year you noticed that Sousuke started acting differently, distant to be exact. Right before the New Year, Sousuke called you to go get coffee/drink and you agreed. When you arrived Sousuke had a sad, guilty look on his face. "Sousuke, what's wrong?" You asked, looking at him. "I'm breaking up with you," he said. "What, why?" You asked, feeling tears welling in your eyes. "I'm sorry, I just caught feelings for someone else," he muttered. You knew exactly who he was talking about; she was a tall model-like girl, who joined the Tokyo U swim team, of course her and Sousuke would look perfect together. You were so heartbroken that you took your coffee/ drink and ran off.

Nitori: Nitori started to take up dog walking jobs to save up for college. He signed up at a local pet shelter and they would pay him to walk the dogs there. His walking partner was a girl named (r/g/n). She was just tall enough for his frame, but she was extremely pretty with (color) hair, and (natural color) eyes. At first when you came to start picking Nitori up you noticed how friendly they were towards each other, but it didn't bother you at all. "Hey, (y/n), you don't have to pick me up from work every night anymore," Nitori said one day. "Why not?" You asked, confused, since he was always happy to see you. "Well, (r/g/n) said that she was walking a few extra dogs and she would walk me home with them, and walk them back to the shelter by herself," he explained. "Oh, alright..." you were a bit confused, but you abided by Nitori's wishes. That was basically what started it all. One morning you heard a knock on the door. You managed to get the motivation to get out of bed and open the door. "Nitori!" You exclaimed when you saw him standing there. "H-Hey, can we talk?" He asked, looking a bit nervous. "Sure, we can talk about whatever you want," you said. "Well here goes; I'm breaking up with you," Nitori said. Your heart shattered, "w-why?" You muttered. "It's just we never see each other anymore..." he said. "No, it's because of her isn't it?" You asked, knowing that he knew who you were talking about. Nitori didn't answer. "I knew it..." you went back inside and slammed the door.

Momo: You started to realize that something wasn't right about your relationship with Momo. He was acting quite distant and when you guys were out on dates, he would frequently flirt with other girls. "Momo, stop looking at her like that," you murmured as you took a sip of your drink. "S-Sorry, (y/n)," Momo smiled. "Hey! You're really cute!" You heard Momo call out to a girl walking by. She turned around and looked at him, "t-thanks, and you are?" She obviously made herself home at your guys' table, and Momo did nothing to stop her. "He's my boyfriend," you said blatantly, looking her. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She  apologized, and quickly left. "I'm sorry (y/n), but maybe this relationship isn't for me," Momo said after the girl left. "What do you mean?" You asked. Momo shook his head, stood up, and left, chasing after the girl. "I'll show you what you're missing out on," you muttered as you left the restaurant.

Seiji: For the holidays Seiji went back to Iwatobi to visit his family. Since your family lives in Tokyo, you didn't have to really go anywhere, plus Seiji will be back to spend time with you on New Year's, right? Well, about 2 days after Christmas you received a call from Seiji. "Hello?" You replied into the phone. "Hey (y/n), I'll be in Iwatobi for New Year's," Seiji said. "Are the roads really that bad?" You asked. "No, it's just, I think I've found someone I truly love here, I'm sorry (y/n)," he said into the phone. You felt broken; not only did he fall in love with some other girl, it was the fact that he broke up with you over the phone as well. "Fine Seiji, when will you be coming back. I'll let the team know," you muttered. "I've gotten it taken care of. I'm sorry once again (y/n)," he pleaded with guilt in his voice. "You are not forgiven," you snarled and hung up.