When They Save You From a Stalker (Iwatobi)

This scenario was requested by @Lilmisssunshine965
----------------------------------------------

Haru: Due to weather and busy exam schedules swim practice was canceled and you were stuck walking home alone. It began storming and you thought why but take a shortcut through the woods so that one, you would be closer to your house and two, the trees would shelter you a bit from the rain. Unfortunately, that was the wrong day for you to walk through the woods. Suddenly you felt your bag get pulled from you. "Hey! Back off!" You screamed, hoping someone would hear, but no, you were too deep in the forest. The man was still tugging at your bag and you tugged back, trying not to lose the fight. Haru who had heard you scream came and quickly, but quietly punched the man and helped you get home. "Thank you!" You exclaim as you hug him tightly. "No problem," he said. "I saw him follow you in town and so I followed him here," Haru said. You nodded and kissed your hero on the lips.

Makoto: You yawned as you put your apron on the rack and grabbed your things as you headed out of the cafe. Since college was so expensive you had to take up another job just to pay for it and unfortunately, the job you had at the cafe was putting you on the night shift. Good thing that it was only 8:00, and you still had time to do your homework. You walked pass a bar, and as you did that an old, bulky guy walked out from the bar. At first you didn't really notice, but soon you saw that he was following you. You kept walking, trying to ignore him and picking up your pace, but the guy wouldn't stop. You walked past a grocery shop and walked in there to insure your safety. You looked outside and the man was smirking at you. As you turned around you bumped into someone. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here so late at night?" A familiar voice asked. "Makoto!" You cried as you hugged him. "There's a guy put there who's stalking me. He's been following me since I walked pass the bar to get home," you sobbed in fear. After Makoto was done checking out his things he grabbed your hands and walked you home, turning around every few blocks to make sure the guy wasn't there.

Rei: You sighed as you saw the sun go down and you packed your bags and started to leave the coffee shop. Rei was supposed to meet you there to study, but apparently he forgot again due to his swim practice. As you walked you couldn't shake off the feeling that you were being watched. You started to realize that the feeling was common when you either come or go from the coffee shop. You turned around to see that there was an older guy following you closely behind and he and smirking at you as he approached you. "Hey there girl wanna come to my place?"  He asked. "No, thank you," you replied. He then grabbed you by the wrist pulling you with him. You jerked your wrist back as an arm wrapped around you and the familiar smell of chlorine flooded around you. "Rei?" You turned around to see your boyfriend glaring at the guy as he started to back off. Rei stood there glaring at him until he broke into a run. From that day on he never bothered you again. (So Rei didn't really save you but it's always cool to save yourself too right?)

Nagisa: "Ready or not, here I come!" You screamed as you ran around trying to find Nagisa. The sun was setting and the summer just started. Even though it was nearly 9:00 at night the sun was still bright. You and Nagisa were near the woods playing hide a seek. After about ten minutes you started feeling uncomfortable. It was too quiet for you, and you felt as if you were being watched. Not like Nagisa was watching you. You felt threatened in a sense, however you shook off the feeling and you wandered into the forest, there was still light until suddenly, it became dark. You looked over your shoulder to see a man holding his hand out and then grabbing you. "I've been watching you," he hissed. "Now you're coming with me." You screamed at those words. "Nagisa! Help!" You screamed. You both heard the bush rustle and then the man jumped back and grabbed his ankle. A blonde head popped out from the bush and Nagisa jumped onto the man. "Stay away from my girlfriend!" He screamed and the man pulled Nagisa off and ran away. Nagisa smirked and hugged you softly.

----------------------------------------------

Whoooo this book reached 2k votes! I'm so happy and so thankful! Thank you everyone for reading and voting and commenting, it means a lot to me!