When he Makes you Cry (Iwatobi)

Requested by @leviswifu29

Haru: Haru was timing you for your (stroke/swimming event). When you finished you got out of the pool and you looked at Haru. "Haru, how was my time?" You asked, looking at him. He looked at you, "well, you didn't beat your personal record, that's for sure," he scoffed. You were baffled by your boyfriend's new attitude. "Oh? I didn't?" You calmly asked, walking up to Haru, who was holding the clipboard in his hands. "No! You didn't! Are you deaf?" He exclaimed. "Geez, Haru, I just wanted to see my time. I just thought it did well this time, that's all," you mumbled. "Thinking you're doing well, doesn't mean you are doing well," Haru spat. "If you keep this up, we might just have to make you quit the team," Haru said. "Quit the team?" You whimpered. "Yeah, quit the team. You're a girl on a guy's swim team, (y/n). When we go to meets all the guys look at you weird; they look at us weird; if you keep your times this bad, you'll be an embarrassment to the team," Haru said. "A girl?" You replied. "You didn't seem to mind that I was a girl at the beginning of the year, Haru. You guys needed me up until you found Rei," you said, raising your voice. "Actually, I was just letting you join out of pity. I didn't think having a girl on the team would work anyhow; everyone we go against is an all-boys team. I thought you'd quit after the first few meets," Haru replied, shrugging. You couldn't take it anymore. You pushed past him and left through the gates, hot tears streaming down your cheeks.

Makoto: Lately, you were acting a little bit more clumsy. You were stacking some pet food cans into a shelf and suddenly, you knocked them all over. You gasped, snapping out of your thoughts and scrambling to get the cans. While you were on the ground you saw a dark shadow loom over you. You looked up to see a frustrated Makoto standing with his arms crossed and staring at you. "Oh, hey, Makoto," you stammered, picking up the cans. "Again? For the fourth time this week," Makoto said. "Luckily, there are no customers this time, because, last time you scared them off," he continued. "I know, I'm sorry," you apologized. "This is damaging the products, (y/n)," Makoto exclaimed, grabbing a can out of your hand and inspecting the dent. "No one's gonna want to buy a dented can," he said, taking it over to the 'For Sale' area. "Makoto, you're making a big deal out of this. I'll admit I've been distracted lately, but you're blowing this out of proportion," you exclaimed. "No, what is happening is that you're being too clumsy!" Makoto raised his voice. "What it is, is that you aren't focused enough or you don't care enough. If you don't care or aren't willing to focus, then you can leave!" Makoto yelled and pointed to the door. "You want me to leave? Fine!" You yelled back, tears spilling from your eyes, as you stormed out.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were playing in the field on day. You were chasing Nagisa and he was running away. "You're so slow!" Nagisa jokingly called out to you. "I may be slower now, but I'm catching up!" You laughed. Suddenly, you felt a push as you fell to the ground. You hit your head on the ground as you felt tears form in your eyes. Nagisa has stopped running and you accidentally bumped into him and falling. "(Y/n)!" You heard Nagisa scream your name. You were a little dazed and didn't reply. Nagisa ran over to you and picked you up, "(y/n)! (Y/n)! Can you hear me?" He asked, thinking that you were seriously injured. "Nagisa, I'm okay," you said, wiping the tears. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. I was only trying to play tag," he muttered, hugging you. "I know, Nagisa, just don't push so hard next time."

Rei: "How did you get a C minus?" Rei scolded, placing the test in front of you on the table. "I'm sorry! I studied, I really did!" You exclaimed. Rei was your tutor. You were failing (subject) and the teacher had asked him to tutor you, not knowing that he was your boyfriend. Everything was going well and you were doing better in the class, or so you thought. "Obviously, you didn't study hard enough!" Rei roared. "Well sorry I have more than one class! I can't control it!" You yelled back, getting angry. "No, it's not because you have more classes. It's your partying habits," Rei sighed. "It was one party!" You yelled. It was true; you had only gone to your best friend's birthday party over the weekend and you guys may have gone crazy and posted some weird stuff over social media, but that was no excuse for Rei to yell at you. "Why can't you be responsible for once in your life?" Rei asked, "I always have to trail around and take care of you. Now you're even failing at school and I have to take the responsibility to make sure you graduate, and do you know what? I'm sick of it!" Rei said, crossing his arms. "Rei, I'm sorry..." you started, tears welling in your eyes. "No, stop it. You obviously think that you can get away with it because you're my girlfriend. That you can fail a test because I am your boyfriend and I can let it slide, but you know what, (y/n)? You're dead wrong. I'm sick of having to be responsible for your actions, your failing grade," Rei said. "Fine," You began, "you can be sick of looking after me, sick of having to tutor me for my bad grades that were my fault in the first place, but you know what, Rei? I'm sick of this relationship with you!" You yelled standing up. You flashed him one last brave face, before letting all the tears out as you left him in the library alone.

Sorry most of these were OOC, I just couldn't think of other ideas :/