When You Get Jealous (Iwatobi)

Haru: Even though you guys have been dating for awhile you couldn't help but feel jealous and insecure when another girl was drooling over your boyfriend. You were typically quiet and antisocial unless you were around people that you were close to. One day you were sitting on the bleachers watching Haru practice and drinking water. Suddenly, you heard a loud, chirpy voice. "Haru! I bought your favorite, mackerel!" You looked over at the pool entrance and saw (e/n). "The heck is she doing here?" You wondered to yourself. You saw Haru reluctantly get out of the pool to receive her mackerel. You felt a burning sensation in your chest as your friend Kou came over and sat next to you. "Is someone jealous?" She asked, and you rapidly shook your head. "I'm not jealous, just confused," you said, looking at Haru and (e/n). "It's okay, let's go talk to him," she took your hand and dragged you over to Haru and (e/n). "Hey Haru, let's go to the new mackerel shop downtown with (y/n)," Kou said. Haru nodded and got up following you two, leaving (e/n) pouting and sitting on the bleachers. While you guys were in the shop, Haru sat next to you. "(Y/n), I hoped that you weren't jealous back there," he said. "I wasn't jealous!" You blushed.

Makoto: Makoto was one of those people on earth where he was practically perfect. He was kind, charming, funny, smart, tall, and handsome. Most of the time you felt thankful and lucky that such a guy has come into your life. Sometimes, you felt that you were competing with other girls for your own boyfriend. For example, one day you and Makoto were celebrating your one year anniversary at the amusement park when a girl about your age, maybe a year younger or so than you guys came up to you and started talking to Makoto. "Hey, I'm having trouble getting this prize I want, can you help me?" She asked, looking at Makoto and eyeing you occasionally. "Sure, do you have money?" He asked, and she nodded. She handed him a wad of cash and you guys headed over to the booth. Sooner or later Makoto ended up winning the girl an orca plushie. "You know, my favorite ocean animal are orcas," he said. "Really? They're mine too!" The girl exclaimed. For the next hour she stuck next to your guys' side. Well, more like Makoto's side, which you were not comfortable with at all. "Hey Makoto, I want to go," you complained after having your food. "Already? But it's so early," Makoto replied. "It's okay, you can take her home- and then come back!" The girl said. "Makoto, I want to go home and cuddle!" You whined, hugging his arm. Well, Makoto couldn't say no to his girlfriend wanting cuddles, so you guys left. When you were in the car you heard him ask you, "Hey, were you jealous?" You never answered that question.

Nagisa: You thought that out of all the boys on the swim team, Nagisa was probably the one that got the least attention of all, but you were proven wrong. You guys were sitting on the bench at the park, when you heard a girl cry a bit. You looked over at her and she had ice cream splattered all over her shirt. Nagisa rushed over to her side with napkins. "Are you alright?" He asked, handing her napkins as she cried. "I am... it's just so embarrassing," she replied. You rolled your eyes, 'over dramatic much?' You wondered, but over the course of a few minutes you started to get a little jealous as you watched him continue to help her and calm her down. After her final sob, you wasted no time in getting Nagisa out of the park.

Rei: You and Rei occasionally help out at the library. Most of the time girls would come in and flirt with Rei, you never were really bothered by their flirting, but one day a girl came in and tapped Rei's shoulder. She had long brown hair in messy braids and large framed glasses, and she had on an oversized brown sweater one. Somehow she made this look cute. You notice that this was the nerdy, cute type that Rei was into. You were a nerd, yes, but cute? You didn't think so. Anyways, the girl asked Rei for a book. For some reason he took really long to look for the book, usually it would only take him a few minutes, if not seconds. You soon found yourself stalking them, and peeping behind a bookcase to see them talking, and Rei having the book in his hands. You felt a little jealous that they looked like they were having a good time. You sulked back to the area where you were and started your work. Suddenly, you felt arms softly wrap around your waist. That was when you realized that you were crying. "Are you alright?" Rei asked, and you shook your head. You buried your face in his chest and told him everything. After you had told him everything he kissed your forehead gently and held you in his arms for a very long time.