When They Get You A Pet (Iwatobi)

This is dedicated to @Bratzgirl23
----------------------------------------------
Haru: Haru knew you lived alone, since your parents are always away for work, and he knew how lonely it could be. He decided that since your final decision was to stay living in your home and go to school in Iwatobi, instead of moving around with your parents he would get you a pet. One day you were watching T.V. When the doorbell rang. "Coming!" You shouted and you ran to get the door. Outside stood Haru holding a goldfish bowl with one single goldfish swimming, happily inside. "Haru, is that for me?" You asked. He nodded. "But why?" You asked. "Because... because... the pet store didn't have dolphins," he said, sadly. You bursted out laughing. You soon found out that he got you a pet, so you wouldn't be lonely when he wasn't there, but you continued to tease him.

Makoto: One day Makoto saw a new cat in the store. He quickly bought it and headed over to your house to give it to you (if you are allergic pretend you're not for the sake of the cinnamon roll). He knocked on your door and his the kitten behind his back. You opened the door to see Makoto with his hands behind his back. "What are you doing here Makoto? I thought you were at the store," you said. "Well I was," he replied. "But I'm here to give you a present," he said, and he held out his hand. There was a small kitten curled up in them, making you awe. You picked up the kitten and kissed its soft head, while Makoto was beaming.

Nagisa: Nagisa handed you a bunny, while you stood there, surprised. "Why did you get me a bunny?" You asked. "Because it's cute, like me!" He exclaimed. You laughed. "Well it's certainly not as loud as you." "Hey, that's mean!" He pouted. "Aww I'm sorry Nagisa," you apologized and kissed his cheek.

Rei: He got you a hamster. No idea why, but now you're responsible of a hamster. "Rei, why did you get me a hamster?" You asked. "I wanted to see if you're responsible," he said. "Why?" You asked, wondering what was Rei thinking. This time. Rei blushed, "to see if you're responsible enough to be a mother to a human being." "Uhhh," you blushed. Then, you both stood there awkwardly and thinking about the future. (Idk why I wanted him to get you a hamster.)