When You Make Him Blush (Samezuka)

Rin: One day you and Rin were both laying in his bed, bored. You guys didn't have school, so that meant no practice either. Finally Rin spoke up, "hey want to go to a water park?" You instantly perked up. "Yes, yes, yes!" You screamed happily. You left to go pack your bags. "Hmm, sunscreen, sunglasses... Bathing suit..." You go to your drawer to grab a bathing suit. Unfortunately today was laundry day and your mom had taken all your one piece swimsuits and washed them, leaving you with a bikini, that showed a little- lot more cleavage than you wanted. Anyways in a hurry you stuffed it in your bag and left. When you got to the water park you left to the changing room once you were done you came back out. Rin wasn't too far from where you were and as soon as he saw you his face looked like his hair, and he covered his nose. He rushed into the men's changing room and came back out a few moments later. Neither of you talked about what just happened.

Sousuke: You and Sousuke were hanging out in your room when he turned and looked at you. "Hey, (f/n)?" He asked. "Hmm?" You looked at him. "Can you give me a shoulder massage?" He asked. "Sure," you replied, you set your book down and a few moments later groans from Sousuke could heard. "I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself," you giggle. "Yeah, it's feels good, thanks." He said. "No problem~ now groan louder for meh," you whispered huskily, but teasingly in his ear. You saw his face brighten in shades of red and pink. "W-what did you say?" He gulped, nervously wondering what happened to his girlfriend. You started laughing out loud. "Hahahahaha, look at your face!" You scream, still laughing. "Ummm," he covered his face up. You continued to tease him, and in the end he got more than just a massage... KIDDING, KIDDING.

Nitori: One day you and Nitori were walking around, when suddenly a stray dog came running up to you. The two of you spent time playing with the dog for about an hour. The dog was licking your face, making it tickle so you roll over laughing. What you didn't realize was your skirt moved up a little while you were rolling. Nitori's eyes widen as he thought about whether to tell you or not. He looked at the skirt once again, and his face turned red as you caught him looking at you. "Nitori what are you looking at?" You asked. "Eh.. (F/N)? You skirt is uhh kinda up..." He said, covering his face. You looked down and blushed, then quickly pulled your skirt down. You then saw a woman come running down the street, then grabbing her dog's leash. "Oh ma'am is this your dog?" She nodded and then thanked you, and took off running, not even asking about your red faces.

Momo: You and Momo liked to have little sleepovers sometimes, of course nothing happened. You guys pretty much ate popcorn, and junk food and watched movies all night long. This night however was different. Momo had a late swim practice and so you had thought that he wouldn't come back so soon and you started to change in his bedroom. Suddenly, the door swung open reveling a red faced Momo. He just stood there and stared at your bare body. You quickly cover yourself with a blanket before pushing him out. The next thing you know you heard footsteps running to the bathroom to grab some tissue paper for a certain someone's nose.