He Sticks up for Another Girl pt. 2 (Iwatobi)

Haru: The next day you and Haru ignored each other. At practice everyone could feel the tension between you two, but no one dared asked anything. After practice you left the pool as soon as possible, with Kou following you. "Hey, (y/n), wait up!" She called to you, and ran to catch up. "Kou, I'm sorry, but I'm tired tonight, can we hang out some other time?" You asked, but she didn't go away. "The tension between you and Haru is so thick, you can cut it with a knife," she said. "Kou, that's a term generally used to describe fog." "Not in this case!" You sighed and realized that the best choice was to explain to her what has happened, so that's what you did. After you explained to Kou what happened, she rushed off. Kou rushed off to the pool to find Haru continuing to swim some more. "Haru, as your manager I demand you to get out of the pool," Kou declared. "Yes?" Haru reluctantly got out and sat on the edge. "What's going on between you and (y/n)?" Kou asked. "Nothing..." suddenly (e/n) came walking into the pool area. "Careful (e/n), or you might slip again, and Kou here doesn't know how to swim either, and I can only save one girl at a time," Haru joked. Kou's eyes widen in surprise. Haru joked. "YOU!" Kou exclaimed, and pointed an accusing finger at (e/n). "What?" (E/n) asked. "You took (y/n)'s keychain, and broke it!" Kou yelled. "What do you mean?" Haru asked. "I didn't do anything, she's lying!" (E/n) said. "The broken key chain... you took that from her bag," Haru said, and in a blink of an eye he was dressed and running to your house, not even bothering to address (e/n). "(Y/n), I'm sorry!" You felt someone hug you right before you were about to step in your house. "Haru!" You hugged him back as he apologized and latched a new keychain of you two onto your bag.

Makoto: Makoto was running trying to find you, but he couldn't spot you anywhere. He was about to run across another street when he spotted a familiar look sitting at a window. The figure in the window was you! Sitting next to you was a boy who has had a crush on you for the longest time, and was now taking the chance to steal your heart. Makoto clenched his fists together. He wasn't the kind to get jealous, or mad easily, and he liked to give others the benefit of the doubt, but today it was different. Makoto ran into the shop, ringing the bell loudly, disrupting the peace. You looked at the panting man in front of you. "Makoto, what're you doing here?!" You asked, giving your seat to him, who was heavily panting. You realized how exhausted Makoto was, from his heavy breath to his red face, and his sweat soaked clothes. "I just had to apologize, I didn't mean anything I said back there- none of it!" He said. "Makoto, it's okay," you replied, rubbing his back, and calming him down. "I thought I was never going to hear your voice again, I thought I would never get to see your pretty face again, I thought I lost you," he said, as you guys walked home together.

Nagisa: For the next few days you've avoided the swim team, and instead hung out with the track team. You close to the captain, you was your cousin, so you've basically grown up together. You didn't realize that a blonde haired swimmer was watching you and the captain of the team hang out with envy in his eyes. "Uhh, Nagisa-kun you've been watching them for the past hour now," Rei tapped a finger on Nagisa's shoulder. "Reiiiii-chhaaannnn, what does he have that I don't?" Nagisa whined. "Well, I must admit he has big muscles, good grades, and he is the captain of the track team, which comes with great popularity," Rei said. "And don't forget he has height too," but that made Nagisa whine louder. "Nagisa, is there anything that I can do to make you feel better?" Rei asked, getting tired of Nagis's whining. "Get me my girlfriend back!" With that Rei dragged Nagisa over to you guys. "Ahem, Nagisa has something to say to you (y/n)," Rei said. "MINE," Nagisa yelled and hugged you from behind. "Nagisa-kun!" You exclaimed. Nagisa starting apologizing relentlessly and you ended up wiping his tears and giving him a kiss and an ice cream cone to cheer him up.

Rei: Rei ran into the lobby, but you weren't anywhere to be seen, so he rushed over to the counter where there was a secretary standing still. "Have you seen a girl with (h/c), (height), and (e/c) just run out of here upset a second ago?" He asked frantically, and banged his hands on the desk. "Yeah, she was sobbing and she ran left," the secretary said, as Rei sprinted out of there. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! You idiot, where are you?! This is your first time in a new place and you run off!" Rei screamed, and collapsed onto his knees. "Rei-chan, I'm right here," Rei heard a soft voice and a tap on his shoulder. "(Y/n)! I'm so sorry!" He sobbed into your shirt while hugging you. "Rei, it's fine, are you alright?" You asked, trying to calm him down. "No, what do you want to do? Or to eat, we can do whatever you want," Rei said. "Umm I want to/ eat (activity/food)," you said, not hesitating a bit. "Alright, tomorrow we shall do just that," Rei said and carried you back to your room, and y'all made magic.