He Gets Jealous Before You Date (Samezuka)

Rin: Rin hated the fact that you had boys all around you everywhere you went. Today was one of those days that a guy would gather the courage to come up to you and talk. Sure, you were pretty but Rin didn't think you should be treated like a celebrity every time you left your house. "H-Hi," a boy stammered as he approached you. "Umm hey," you say back shooting the boy a confused look. Rin only rolled his eyes as he boiled with jealousy. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime...." The boy say. "Uhh sure-" you say. "Too bad. She's taken," Rin threw an arm over your shoulder making you and him blush, and the boy ran away. "He's gone, you can get your arm off my shoulder now," you say to Rin. "Nah, I like it this way." Rin says as you two continued walking.

Sousuke: Once again Sousuke was left out of a conversation you had with Rin. This didn't happen too often, but sometimes it did happen. You and Rin would talk and talk about Australia and leave Sousuke clueless of what was happening. Sousuke didn't like the fact that you and Rin were closer then he and you were. "Guys! Let's get ice cream!" He finally said, hoping that you and Rin would stop talking. "I would love too, but I don't have money," you say. "It's fine I got it," Rin offered. "No, I got it." Sousuke said. "No, really- oh never mind okay Sousuke," Rin finally got the hint of why Sousuke was wanting to get you ice cream. Rin shot Sousuke a good luck, go get her buddy look. So that day you all had ice cream, and Rin was shooting Sousuke good luck looks all day.

Momo: Once again you were busy looking for bugs with Momo. This time the two of you decided to look in different directions, you started near the park benches, while Momo looked elsewhere. You were so intrigued that you didn't notice the man in front of you. "Ah! I'm sorry!" You say as you bumped into him. "No, no, it's fine. Now what are you doing here?" He asked as he caught you in his arms. You blushed and quickly got out of his arms. "I'm with my friend, looking for bugs..." You say, and you waited for the rude remarks, but they never came. Instead, he pulled out a book. "Here, this is my book on bugs. And here is my number. Call me anytime," he pulled out a slip of paper and wrote a few numbers on it. Suddenly, you felt arms pull you away. "M-Momo! You scared me!" You gasped. "Oh. Sorry, just.. Umm, it's getting late. Let's go," Momo said. "Okay then, bye!" You waved to the boy. Momo, slyly reached into your pocket and pulled the phone number out and threw it away, thinking 'she's mine. Nobody can have her.'

Nitori: Nitori decided that he wanted you to go to Samezuka with him one day. He said that he wanted you to meet Sousuke, and Momo, and Rin. You were excited to meet Rin, because you've heard so much about him from Nitori. If Nitori approves him, he must definitely be worth meeting. Sometimes you wonder if Nitori is gay for Rin. While walking to the school Nitori talked about how amazing Rin was at swimming. You also got to know some new thing about the other boys. Sousuke injured his shoulder, and he's really tall. Momo was a first year and loves to collect beetles, and call people cute. Nitori also talked about how Momo had a beetle named Pyunsuke. As you approached Samezuka academy you felt like you've known the boys for a long time. The two of you walked down the halls and then stopped at a door. Nitori opened it and told you to go in and wait. He ran off and said that he was going to get the boys. The first boy you saw had black hair and teal eyes. You knew he must be Sousuke, because he towered above you and the others. A boy with red hair ran to you and called you cute. You knew that, that was Momo. The last boy had red hair and sharp teeth, kind of like a shark. You couldn't possibly think that was Rin, but he was sure hot. The boys were very welcoming. Too welcoming in Nitori's eyes. 'What if they steal her away?' Nitori thought as you laughed with Momo, Sousuke and Rin. "Rin-Senpai, don't we have practice today?" Nitori finally spoke up. "What? No, it's canceled." Rin said. Nitori groaned. "So, Nitori this your girlfriend?" Sousuke asked. "N-no!" You both say. Rin and Sousuke snickered. They continued talking to her until she finally left. "She's a nice girl. Keep her," Rin gave Nitori  a pat on the back and left.