When He Finds Out He Has Feelings For You (Samezuka)

Rin: You were always there for him. He felt like he could open up to you more, and more as you guys hung out together. He'd start getting nervous as you looked at him with your e/c eyes. The way your hair bounced around you make him want to twirl it around his finger and pull you in closer for a kiss. You were there for him whenever he needed it and he tried his best to be there for you too. For you he'd always try his best.

Sousuke: The more you, Rin, and Sousuke hung out the more Sousuke grew fond of you. He always want to be closer to you, and he felt like you were his one true love. He wanted to carry you and throw you up in the air, then catch you then kiss you passionately as fireworks exploded in the sky. Sousuke always dreamed about you and him together, but he was scared Rin also liked you and he wouldn't be able to be near you. He knew that you and Rin were close due to you both living in Australia, now he wanted you to be with him.

Momo: While collecting bugs and beetles you would always be enthusiastic and loved what you'd find, even if you already found it 300 times. If you didn't find what you were looking for you would never give up and you always tried again. Plus, you were cute. Momo liked the way your eyes widen when you found a new bug, or a big one. You loved nature, and didn't judge him for loving beetles. You accepted him for who he was, and he loved you for doing that.

Nitori: Nitori admired how you were thankful for everything that came to you. He liked how you lived life to the fullest, and didn't ask for much. You didn't care for clothes and the mall. You never bad talked anybody, and you were always caring to people around you. As you spend more time together he grew to love you and he realized that he would do anything for you, and anything to make you happy.