When You Turn Them On (Samezuka)

Rin: You and Rin were having a sleepover and you were wearing tight shorts and a tank top. After getting pizza, eating a whole bunch of junk food and watching scary movies, you and Rin played Twister. Soon, you guys were head to head, literally, but that soon changed. You struggled to spin the spinner once more, but managed and soon, your butt was next to his face. A bright blush covered his face as he spun and soon, your chest was right next to his face. That didn't help the poor boy, and he soon collapsed, and ran to the bathroom.

Sousuke: One day after Sousuke came home from physical therapy he plopped on the bed, and his shoulders were unbelievably sore. He called you and asked you to come over and give him a massage. About 15 minutes later you showed up at his door. "Is my poor Sousuke sore?" You asked. "Yes, your poor is Sousuke is very sore," Sousuke groaned from inside. You went inside and saw him sprawled on the bed. "Awww my poor baby," you fake cried, and you started massaging him. Of course grunts were heard from Sousuke every once in a while, but his shoulders were so rough that you had a hard time massaging it. "Nggh- Sousuke- nnghh your shoulders are so rough," you grunted as you pushed harder to massage him (honestly, I've ran out of ideas, it's probably not that hard to massage a person, but whatever). "Umm, are you okay there, (y/n)?" Sousuke asked. "Yep- ngh, all good," you said. Sousuke blushed, "I'm fine (y/n), I'm gonna head to the bathroom, thanks," after that he quickly hurried off. "Sorry, looks like I didn't do a good job," you apologized sadly. "Uhh no, you did great, I just remembered I had a friend coming today, sorry it was kind of unexpected for you," he said from the bathroom. An unexpected friend indeed.

Nitori: You and Nitori was going on a date and he wanted to take you to the park. Not just the park, the playground. The one that you guys should've outgrew years ago, but he suggested it, and you agreed to it. Anyways, now you were looking for something cute in your closet, but all you had was a tight pair of shorts and a crop top that you didn't know where it came from. About a half an hour after you were done getting ready, Nitori came to pick you up. "You look great, (y/n)," Nitori said. "Thanks Nitori," you said. The two of you walked hand in hand to the park. Once you guys were there you two raced to the monkey bars. You decided to swing yourself up and hang upside down. Nitori soon found himself facing your boobs. "Uhh, (y/n)?" He said. "Yes, Nitori?" You replied. "Umm, I'm gonna be over there," he said, and he pointed to the other side of the playground. "Okay?" You said, confused. Nitori nodded, and ran over to the other side.

Momo: Momo recently asked you to go to the Samezuka dance with him. Since he asked you the night of the dance, you had to make do with what you had. You went into your closet and found a dress. The dress was a little short, and pretty tight, but you thought that it would do for the night. When Momo came to pick you up, you ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Momo, what do you think about my dress for tonight?" You asked. For a minute all Momo could do was blush. "Do you not like it?" You asked, worried, and you turned around in the dress to show him the back. "N-No, it's beautiful, can I use your bathroom real quick?" He asked. You nodded, and turns out, 'real quick' meant 10 minutes.

Seiji: Seiji was a party person. You were one, just not as much as Seiji was. However, with his soaring popularity as swim team captain, he was invited to many parties, and as his girlfriend, you were dragged to many of them. One night you were dragged to a party and for some reason Seiji drank A LOT. Later that night you managed to get Seiji home and in bed. Drunk Seiji was unpredictable. Some nights he would be crying over his mistakes from when he was in elementary school, sometimes he would be hungry, sometimes he would get mad at the tiniest things, others he would just be a bipolar mess. Tonight, was time for horny Seiji to show up. Everything you do turned him on. You bending down to get something you dropped, you rubbing his back while he puked, you two cuddling, everything just turned him on. The next morning you told him about it. Let's just say by the end, his face was as bright as his hair.