When You Think You're Not Good Enough For Him (Iwatobi)

Haru: You watched as Haru beat his time over and over again, while you still haven't beaten your time since last week, and it wasn't like your time was anything challenging. At least not compared to Haru's time. Plus, Haru could beat your time by a long shot. Tired of seeing Haru succeed while you failed over and over, you left. It wasn't because you weren't a good sportsman (is that the right term?). It was just because you needed a break from the pool. You sat on the bench near the school entrance and waited until Haru got out of the pool. You got comfy, because you knew he wasn't getting out any time soon, but as you closed your eyes and relaxed something poked your arm. Your eyes fluttered open. "Haru?" You asked. "(F/n)? Why are you out here?" Haru asked. You just shrugged. "I don't think I'm good enough for the team, in fact I don't think could ever compare to you." You said. Haru shook his head. "You're plenty good. The only reason I keep beating my time is because I only swim free. You maintain a good time and swim all the strokes," Haru said. "Still. Freestyle is one of my favorites and I practice it a lot too. I'm just not good." You said, sadly. "All you need is practice." Haru didn't say much more, but you could tell from his eyes that you were good enough and more.

Makoto: Makoto just saw you get really frustrated with a costumer. You could usually keep your temper, but this time you were reeeeaaaallll close to literally kicking the costumer out of the store. After the costumer finally got whatever they need, at this point you forgot. You didn't care anymore, but they finally got out of the store you let out a sigh and dramatically slumped onto the floor... A bit too loudly than you hoped for. Your boyfriend rushed from inside the back room to the cash register and checked on you, only to see that you were okay, just a little dramatic. "(F/n)!? What happened are you alright?!" Makoto sweat dropped to see that you peeked out from behind the corner. "Umm yeah I'm fine." You said. Makoto walked over to you. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked. "I got really frustrated with a costumer today. Sometimes I wonder why you think that I'm good enough for you. I'm not as sweet, sentimental, emotional. Heck I seem mean and emotionless compared to you." You huffed, looking at your perfect boyfriend. "(F/n), you're just right. Perfect the way you are, and you're not emotionless, I'm just too emotional." Makoto stopped his sentence and pulled you to him and kissed you.

Nagisa: Lately you've had a lot on your mind, and you've started doubting things. You weren't as fun and outgoing as you were before and you were doubting that you weren't good enough for Nagisa. So one day you decided to talk to him about it. "Nagisa?" You ask him, nervously. "Yeah (f/n)-chan?" He replied, playfully. "Am I good enough?" You asked, and a look of shock spread across his face. "Of course you are! If you weren't why would I date you?" He asked. "To be nice?" You mumbled. "(F/n)-chan, you'll always be good enough for me and better. Sometimes I wonder why you chose me." Nagisa said, happily as he ran around. You smiled and started to run with Nagisa.

Rei: Your grades were always under Rei's. No matter what it is. Not matter how you do it. Rei always did see thing extra, or did something to impress the teacher so that he/she would give him an extra point or two. You always compared yourself to him. It started to make you feel self conscious. Your fear is that he might break up with you because you weren't good enough and you were still 'failing' compared to his grades. "R-Rei?" You stuttered one day when you and Rei were getting ready to study. "Do you think my grades are good enough?" You ask. He looked up at you, "of course I do, beautiful why?" You blushed, "because your grades are better, and I just wondered if you will ever break up with me just because my grades are low." You say. Rei started laughing. "Why would I do something like that? I would never break up with you over that. In fact I'll help you raise your grades if you need it." He suggested. "Wow. Thanks," you say, immediately feeling better.