When You Meet His Family (Iwatobi)

This chapter was requested by @Anonymous_girl545
----------------------------------------------
Haru: One day you and Haru were just watching movies at his house when there was a knock at the door. Haru went to the door and answered it. You followed him out to the door, since he was taking so long. When you got there you saw a small woman, with Haru's shiny, black hair standing in the doorway. Her face lit up as soon as she saw you, and she stopped her conversation with Haru and greeted you. "You must be (y/n)!" She exclaimed, making her way over to you. "H-Hello there," you replied, kind of stuttering. "I'm Mrs. Nanase," she said, extending her hand. You politely shook it, and Haru took her bags and led her into the house. That night the three of you had dinner and Mrs. Nanase showed you baby pictures of Haru, while Haru blushed the whole time, even though he stayed silent.

Makoto: You've already met Makoto's bother and sister, and tonight he wanted you to meet his parents as well. So, you dressed up cutely and put some makeup on, something that you rarely did and then headed over to the Tachibana household. An hour later you were sitting at the table greeting Mr. and Mrs. Tachibana, as well as Ren and Ran. For dinner you guys had (f/f), in which Mrs. Tachibana did an amazing job at cooking. At the end of the night you felt really comfortable around Makoto's family. After dinner you were played board games with Ren and Ran, and helped Mrs. Tachibana with the dishes. "Geez, you spent more time with my family than you did with me," Makoto laughed, while walking you home. "I know, but they were great," you said. "Thank god, I thought that they'd chase you away," he smiled, as you guys approached our house. You gave him a peck on the lips and went inside.

Nagisa: Nagisa has just finished swim practice and he wanted you to walk him home. You agreed to and before you knew it, you guys were at his front door. Nagisa was about to bid you goodbye and go inside, when a little lady opened the door and smiled. She had long blonde hair, and a bright smile, like Nagisa. She looked maybe middle-aged, but very gentle and petite. She immediately invited you inside. The house was bigger on the inside. It looked huge on the outside, but woah, when you went inside. "I'm Mrs. Hazuki, you must be (y/n). Nagisa's told us all about you," she said, and led you to the dinner table. When you got to the dining room, you saw his whole family sitting there. His three older sisters, his little niece, his brother in law and his father. Mrs. Hazuki invited you to sit down, and you hesitantly did so. She got you a plate of food and you made yourself comfortable. You got to know his whole family a lot better. You noticed that Nagisa got most of his physical looks from his mom, but he got his smile, laugh, and personality from his father. After you guys were done eating, Nagisa walked you home. "Sorry to invite you in so suddenly. Usually it's only my mom, dad, and 2 of my sisters. I guess today they just invited the whole family over, without telling me," Nagisa apologized. You shook your head, "no it was fun," you smiled and kissed his cheek as you went into your home.

Rei: One day Rei invited you over to his house to study. He said that no one was going to be home, no one ever was anyway. His parents are always at work, and he doesn't have any siblings, so he's usually home by himself. You agreed to go home with him, and study at his place. When you got there, he opened the door and let you in. Once you stepped inside, you smiled at the overwhelming smell of brownies. You looked at Rei, and his eyes were wide. "Mom?" He asked. An average woman with short blue hair stepped out from the kitchen. She smiled and waved at him, "I came home from work early," she said, and hugged him. She then looked at you, "you must be (y/n)! Rei has told us so much about you!" She exclaimed and invited you in. That night you had dinner with Rei and his mother. His father was away, again, but never less you guys had a nice night.

*3rd update in basically a week guys!*