When They're a Vampire/They Suck Your Blood (Iwatobi)

This was a request by @Capricorn122602. She also requested that this chapter include Kisumi!

Haru: "Umm, Haru, isn't this mackerel undercooked?" You asked, poking at the nearly raw fish on your plate. "It tastes just fine to me," Haru replied, putting another forkful in his mouth. You looked at him a little concerned. As you did, you saw a glimpse of a pair of razor sharp teeth poking through his lips. "H-Haru, your teeth!" You gasped. pointing at him. Haru looked at you, confused at first, but then shocked and concerned. He touched his mouth and felt his teeth, flinching when he felt their sharpness. "I didn't want you to find out this way..." he muttered. "Find out what?" You asked. "I'm a vampire," Haru said, calmly. You stood up, not sure if you believe him, but at the same time, he's eating raw fish and his teeth are sharper than the any knife you had at home. "That can't be true!" You exclaimed. "You're messing with me, aren't you? You can't be a vampire because you spend all day outside in the sun; you love garlic, and you don't drink blood, do you?" You continued. Haru shook his head, "well yeah, but not everything you hear is true. I still get sunburnt like everyone else if I spend too much time in the sun, but I can't tan like Makoto does, or Rin does, and they practice just as much as I do. I've never even under stood the garlic rumor, and as you know I'm allergic to pineapples. As for the blood, I don't need it, I just crave it; I prefer raw and extra rare meat over cooked, but mackerel is good prepared in any way," Haru said. You were shocked. "Does any of the boys know about this?" You asked. "Only Makoto. In fact he was the first to let me suck his blood," Haru replied. You were a little shocked. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you moved your hair away from your neck, and said, "would you like to suck my blood?" Haru looked at you, "are you serious?" He asked, and you nodded. "Go ahead," you replied. Haru slowly made his way to you and then slowly leaned down. He took a whiff of your scent and bit down slowly and gently, but also firmly. "A-Ah!" You cried as you felt the pain; it was like ice penetrating your neck and head. Haru immediately retreated. "Am I hurting you?" He asked, and you shook your head; "it was only a bit shocking at first. Go ahead, try again." This time, Haru but more gently than the first, making sure to caress you and supporting your head with his firm biceps. After a second or two, Haru let go of you and wiped his mouth. "Your blood has been the best I've ever tasted," he muttered, making you blush. Afterwards, he carried you to the bedroom for something more pleasurable for the both of you.

Makoto: You've known that Makoto was a vampire for a little while now, but he hasn't dared suck your blood; after all, he was too kind to use you in that way. One day, it was lunch time and you guys were eating your food on the roof. Makoto was feeling really antsy and you could tell. "Hey, Makoto, is everything okay?" You asked, and touched your boyfriend's shoulder. Makoto jumped at the sensation. "Ah! (Y/n)!" He gasped. "Makoto, are you alright?" You asked. "Yeah... it's just the wind makes you smell so... good," he replied. "I thought you didn't want to suck my blood," you said. Makoto suddenly smirked evilly, "oh... poor soul, you can't believe everything a vampire says," he says, standing up. "Makoto, are you alright?" You cried, backing up. That was no use, since he was also walking towards you. "Makoto, stop!" You cried, but he didn't stop. You were cornered and backed into a wall as Makoto pinned your arms above your head; as he leaned inward suddenly you feel him let go. "M-Makoto?" You stuttered. "(Y/n)! Oh, I'm so sorry," he cried, "I don't know what came over me... my instincts... they take over..." he muttered, as you now had to calm him down. "It's okay, Makoto," you said, rubbing his back. "No, I made you scared and almost hurt you," Makoto sobbed. You sighed as you pulled your hair up, "if you're really that hungry, take a bite," you offered. Makoto looked at you, "w-what?" "Yeah, take a bite; it's fine. A little gone won't hurt me." Makoto started to get a little closer, "are you sure about this?" He asked. You nodded and closed your eyes.  You felt someone lightly bite you, but otherwise no feeling. "There, I'm done," Makoto spoke up. You opened your eyes, "that's it?" You asked, "no pain? No death?" Makoto shook his head, "no, vampires don't need blood that often, and when we do, we rarely kill. Not only that, but the bite doesn't hurt." You shrugged and continued eating your lunch.