When They Get Caught Watching Porn/Hentai (Iwatobi)

Haru: You arrived at Haru's house and surprisingly, his mother was tending to their new garden in front of their home. "Hello, Mrs. Nanase!" You called out, waving at her. She smiled and waved back, "hello! Haru is inside, go ahead and go in," she exclaimed. "Thank you!" You said and went inside. The inside of Haru's house was eerily quiet today, a bit too quiet. Haru was normally quiet, but this made the house seem abandoned. You started to head up the stairs. Normally, you could hear water splashing from Haru's bathtub, but this time you heard it coming from- his bedroom? You walked to his bedroom and the first this you saw was Haru quickly pull his hands out of his pants as he looked at you with a nonchalant expression. On his computer screen was some water splashing in and out of a bathtub on loop. "Umm, Haru, what are you doing?" You asked, out of both curiosity and concern. "Please don't mention this to bathtub-chan," he replied, almost in a begging tone. That was it, you bursted our laughing. "Haru, were you jacking off to water?!" You laughed. "N-No..." he muttered, blushing a bit. "You know being in a bathtub is easier and you are in the water itself," you said. "Yeah, but bathtub-chan has being off on the pull-out game lately," Haru sighed. "What's with the -Chan?" You asked, knowing that Haru hated that. "Well, bathtub-Chan preferred it, so I went along," he replied. "Anyway, I'll leave you to sort out things and explain some stuff to bathtub-chan," you said, heading out the door. You were about halfway down the hall when you heard a huge splash from Haru's room and Haru moaning loudly. You couldn't help but mouth 'sorry' to the bathtub.

Makoto: Makoto didn't even know what porn or hentai was when the guys in the club tried to explain it to him. One day, you were going to Makoto's house, but he wasn't the one to greet you, his siblings were. "Makoto is up in his room right now, he's watching a movie, but he said we can't watch with him, because it's too 'explicit,' but he'll let us join him once the bad parts are over," Ren said. "Oh, alright, mind if I go up to his room?" You asked. "It's fine, his door isn't locked, so you should be fine," Ran said, pulling you up the stairs. "How do you know his room isn't locked?" You asked. "Because he never locks it," Ren answered. The twins left once you were at Makoto's door. Makoto didn't seem to be doing anything important and you've seen him shirtless before, so it shouldn't matter, and with that you opened the door. Makoto was sitting at his little coffee table with his laptop watching porn. "M-Makoto? W-What are you watching?" You asked. Makoto looked at you and waved, "oh hey (y/n), I'm watching a movie some guys at Samezuka Academy suggested for me. It's kind of explicit at the beginning, so I'm not letting Ren and Ran watch it with me. It's halfway through and it's not getting better," he said. "Umm, Makoto, what movie is that?" You asked. "I don't know, let me check; it's called (insert some kinky ass title here)," he replied. Your face paled, "hate to break it to you, but I'm not sure that's a movie," you laughed a bit. "Makoto, I think you're watching a porn," you giggled. Then, it was his turn to freak out. He slammed the laptop shut and started crying, "(y/n)! My eyes! My innocent eyes," he muttered, sobbing into your chest. "I know, I know," you said softly, caressing his head. "Those boys were meanies," Makoto cried. "I know, it was a bad joke," you whispered. All you could think of was, 'geez, all that time and you still couldn't get a boner?'

Nagisa: You thought that it was going to be a normal day with Nagisa. Well, you hoped that it was going to be, but it's never a normal day with Nagisa. When you got to Nagisa's house you thought that he would be answering the door, but surprisingly, it was his butler. "Good afternoon, Miss (y/n), how was you walk?" The butler asked. "It was great, how has your day been?" You replied. "It's been a slowly week overall. The Hazukis have not been hosting any dinners or parties lately. Anyway, Nagisa is up in his room, I believe," the butler said, and pointed upstairs. "Thank you," you nod, and started to walk up the huge set of spiral staircase leading up to the second floor, or third. Nagisa's house was so big you couldn't keep track of with floor was which, and how many there actually were. When you got to his room you knocked, but there was no answer. You decided to open the door slowly, and peek in. What you found next was traumatizing; Nagisa is on his bed, with his hands under the sheets, with his laptop on his lap. There was loud, high-pitched moaning coming from the laptop. "N-Nagisa, are you watching hentai?" You exclaimed. When Nagisa saw you he slammed the laptop shut. "U-Umm, hey (y/n)," he said, scratching the back of his neck. "What were you watching?" You asked, walking over to him. "J-Just some loli anime...?" He replied nervously. 'Of course,' you thought to yourself, 'cute people like cute things. Kinky, but cute, to an extent.'

Rei: You decides to visit your boyfriend one day without telling him. When you got to his house you knocked on his door, not seeing any lights on you didn't want to just go into their home, something that you did for some reason. "Who is it?" You heard a low voice coming from inside. "It's me, (y/n)," you called out. "Alright, come in. I'm in my room," the voice said, and you proceeded to go inside. Once you got to Rei's room you went inside. "Rei?" You said a bit scared with you saw the computer screen. "Hello (y/n), I'm just watching some educational videos," he said. "Two people having sex?" You asked, almost choking on your own spit. "Yes, it is to learn about the human body and how reproduction works," he replied, not looking away from the video. His hands were busy writing notes, as if he could actually find something educational about this video. "That lady is dressed like a nurse," you said, pointing at the girl on the screen. "I understand, but they haven't said anything educational all video! This just seems like some bad acting and roleplay," Rei grumbled. "That's because it is bad acting and roleplay," you said. "What?" Rei asked, obviously confused. "I think that's an adult film," you replied. "Adult film?" Rei gulped. "It's a porn! You're so smart, yet you can't choose between a porn an actual educational video?" You laughed. Then you heard Rei growl under his breath, "Nagisa."