If You Confess and He Rejects (Iwatobi)

So many of you may be confused about this, but this is a bonus chapter on 'Before you date', where he rejects your feelings when you confess. Yes, the will be a part 2 and one for Samezuka as well.

Haru: You and Haru became close and over time you developed feelings for the black haired boy. After about a month and you realized the feelings haven't gone away, but instead have gotten stronger. You finally decide to gather your courage and tell him, hoping that he would accept. You were sitting at the pool, waiting for Haru, you were growing nervous by the minute. After an hour he showed up. "H-Haru?" You stumbled with your words. He didn't say anything back but he looked over at you. "I want to tell you something..." You start to say. "Hmmmm," that was Haru's response for 'keep going'. "I know we haven't known each other for like our whole lives or something, but since we've been hanging out so much for a while I wanted to say that I like you..." You say. "Oh." That was all Haru said. You looked up at him. Sure, he hasn't said anything, but you can tell  from his eyes that he didn't return your feelings, so you stood up and left.

Makoto: One day, when you and Makoto didn't have to volunteer at the pet shelter you decided to invite him to hang out. The two of you met up at the mall in the food court. 'This is the perfect time to tell him,'  you thought. Obviously, you had a major crush on the boy and thought it was time to tell him. The two of you decided to get a pizza and relax at a table. "So, are you planning to go anywhere besides the food court?" Makoto asked, with his usual smile. "No, not really, are you?" You say. "No, I don't come here a lot, only a few times with Haru, and the swim team," he said. "So, umm Makoto..." You say. "Yes, (f/n)? Is something bothering you?" He asked, growing a little worried. "No, its just that I wanted to say I liked you, that's all." You looked over at him, hoping he would accept, but instead he closed his eyes and sighed. "(F/n), I'm so sorry to say this, but I only see you as a good friend." You nodded. "I'm so, so sorry," Makoto kept apologizing. "No, its fine. Thanks for giving me an answer," with that you stood up from your chair and ran home.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa weren't really well let's say, mature for your guys' ages. You two never really experienced 'love' or 'crushes' in your lives, but for some reason, when hanging out with Nagisa your heart beats a little faster, and you wished that you looked a little better when you hung out with him. You asked you girl friends why you always had those feelings when you were with Nagisa, and they laughed. "(F/n)! You love him!" You were shocked. "W-what? Love him?" You asked them. "Yes, you always want to look good for him, that's to impress him right?" They asked. You nodded. "Do you hate it when he's around other girls?" You nodded again. " Does your heart beat faster when you're around Nagisa-kun?" You nodded again. "See? You love him!" Your eyes widen. 'I love him?' You questioned yourself every time you thought about it. Then it hit you. You loved him. One day while walking around and looking through the shops with Nagisa, you thought about telling him. And, that's exactly what you did. After going through about three shops you say to Nagisa that you wanted to tell him something, so the two of you sat on a bench. "Okay, Nagisa-kun. I have to tell you something..." You say. "Okay! (F/n)!" He said through a mouth full of candy. "Well, Nagisa... I like you, as in like, like you." You say. You look at him and his eyes had sadness in them. "Oh, (f/n)-chan, I'm sorry," He said. "I don't like you that way." "Oh, that's fine," you say and you leave him alone on the bench. You ran to your friend's home and you spent the night crying into her chest, with her trying to calm you down.

Rei: Every time you and Rei studied together you saw yourself staring into his eyes. "Umm, (f/n), (f/n)," Rei was waving his hands in front of your face. "O-oh, I'm so sorry Rei," You apologized and went back to studying. When you two about to part ways you decided to tell him about the way you feel. "Ummm Rei.." You started. "Yes, (f/n)?" He turned back and looked at you. "Rei, I like you." You say. "I'm sorry (f/n), but I don't return your feelings," he looked away. "Oh, that's okay..." You say on the verge of tears. You turn around and run off.