When He Finds Out Your Parents Passed Away (Iwatobi)

This scenario is dedicated to CodilynLunn for making the request
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru: One day you didn't show up at school. Thinking that you were sick, Haru didn't think much of it. At practice you didn't show up either, and Kou had a sad look on her face. "Umm, (y/n) won't be coming to practice or coming to school for the next few days," she said, and practice went on. After practice Haru went to your house to give you the schoolwork you missed, and he found the door unlocked. As he stepped into the house he heard sobbing coming from your room. He made his way to the sobbing sound, and found you on the ground and on your knees hugging a picture and crying. "(F/n)! What happened?" He asked, and ran to hug you. "M-my parents," you cried. "They died.." you hugged Haru tighter. "Im so sorry (y/n)," he said. A week after Haru got worried that you were living alone, so he insisted that you move in with him. Of course you happily accepted the offer.

Makoto: One day you skipped school. Then you skipped out on volunteering at the pet store. The next was the same. And the next. And the day after that. This went on for a whole week, and Makoto didn't believe that you were sick anymore, like he did the first few days. He stopped by your house to find it uncomfortably dark, and all the blinds the shut. He knew that your parents didn't like the dark, and preferred to keep the blinds open. He then saw boxes in your garage and went to see what was inside. When he looked in the boxes he saw photos, clothes, jewelry, and many other things that belong to your parents. He wondered why your parents' things were out in your garage like that, but otherwise nothing else was there. The wasn't any cars, or any shovels, or tools, but there was one single bike, and it belonged to you. Makoto knocked on your door to hear a groan coming from the inside. "Who's there?" He heard a voice say. "Umm, Makoto. Makoto Tachibana," he said. Then after a few seconds the door opened, revealing a sleep deprived (y/n). "(Y/n)! What happened?" He asked. You sniffled. "My parents passed away somehow," you said, Makoto immediately wrapped his arms around you. "The authorities won't tell me how," you said. That day Makoto stayed home with you to calm you down, and try to help you cope with the pain.

Nagisa: Nagisa noticed that lately you seemed down, and he decided to talk to you about it. "Hey (y/n), what's wrong? You seem down," he said, as he held your hand. "Nagisa, I don't know how to tell you this," you said, and looked away. "You can tell me anything (y/n)," Nagisa assured you. "Okay here goes, my parents are dead. They dies a few weeks ago, I've been staying with my aunt. I'm sorry that I don't seem as happy. I hope you realize that I'm going through a very hard time right now," you said. He hugged you. "Of course you are, and I completely understand. I still love you no matter what," he said. You nodded and buried your head in his chest. "Thank you, Nagisa."

Rei: Your parents had recently passed away, and this effected your grades. You became stressed, and tired all the time, black circles appeared under your eyes and your beautiful smile disappeared. Rei of course took note of it. "Hey (f/n), can I talk to you?" He asked. You nodded for him to keep going. "What's going on? You're a shell of your old self, you don't look the same. You're stressed, and tired, and really quiet now," he said, as he held your cold hand. "Have you been eating right? You look unhealthily bony," he said. You hugged him. "Thank you for caring. My parents.... died," you said. He only hugged you tighter, nodding that he understood.