When You Babysit Together (Samezuka)

Rin: You were babysitting your little cousin Shigure who was nine. Shigure was really small, and kind of bratty at times, except to you for some reason. You asked Rin to come over and help you babysit him. Rin agreed to help, and over at your house in no time. "Uh, are you sure he's nine?" Rin asked, looking at the boy's little figure. "Yes, I'm nine. How old are you, old man?" Shigure spat. "I am NOT an old man," Rin said. "Are you dating this old man (y/n)?" Shigure asked, looking at you. you sweat-dropped. "Yes, he is my boyfriend, but he is not an old man. Don't call him that Shigure. He's sensitive," you said at your cousin. "What? I'm not sensitive-" Rin started. "You have bad taste in men (y/n)," Shigure said. "Do I?" You looked at Rin, who was not about to bawl his eyes out in front of a tiny nine-year old. "Yes, but don't worry, I will grow up, and be a prince for (y/n)-san, and rescue her from this horrible, old man," Shigure smirked at Rin, who was now glaring daggers at Shigure. "Alright then, but you have to eat more, and drink your milk, or you won't be able to," you said, and placed a glass of milk in front of him. Shigure nodded, and starting chugging down his milk. For the rest of the day you were stuck in the middle as the boys continued to bicker with each other. Finally, Shigure fell asleep on the couch, and you carried him to your room with Rin following. "He was such a handful," you sighed, pulling a blanket over your cousin. "I know," Rin said. "I was talking about you."

Sousuke: One warm Saturday Sousuke invited you to his house. You happily agreed to spend time with your beloved Sousuke. When you knocked on the door a little boy opened it. He looked exactly like a mini Sousuke, he had the jet black hair, and the bright teal eyes. Not to mention that he was pretty tall for the way he looks. You two looked at each other awkwardly until Sousuke came to the door to greet you. "Hey (y/n)!" He smiled. "Hey Sousuke!" You exclaimed, and hugged your boyfriend. After you guys finished your hug, Sousuke patted the little boy's head. "This is Jamison, my little cousin. He is from America, and coming here for his spring break," Sousuke said. Jamison looked at you and then at Sousuke. "Is that one your girlfriend?" Jamison asked, and Sousuke nodded. You looked at Sousuke, "'that one'? You mean there's another 'one'?" You asked. "I dunno, but there was a girl who came here a few days ago, and they were studying and stuff. Sousuke had his room locked and everything!" Jamison laughed, as Sousuke looked at you with a nervous expression. "Umm- uhh..." Sousuke mumbled something. "What was that?" You asked. "I'm just tutoring her," he said. "Anyways, Jamison let's go to the park, shall we?" Sousuke asked, and Jamison nodded happily. For the rest of the day you watched at Sousuke took care of his little cousin. From letting Jamison ride on his back and running around with him at the park, to buying him a balloon and ice cream, and then wiping the ice cream off his chin, you almost felt jealous, but that was overpowered by the feeling of awe that you had. By the end of the day you were holding Jamison's balloon, while he was asleep on Sousuke's back. "He's cute," you said. "Yeah, but he can be a real handful if he wants to be," Sousuke laughed. When you guys got back to his house, he laid Jamison on the couch, and walked you to the door. You two exchanged a kiss before you left. "Eww, Sousuke and (y/n) are kissing!"

Nitori: You, Nitori, and your cousin were walking through the fair. Your parents technically told you to watch her, but it seems like Nitori is doing pretty much all the watching. "Nitori, let's go on that ride next!" She shouted, and pulled Nitori towards some kid ride, that he is too big to fit in. "Umm, Tsubasa, I'm too old for that," Nitori said. "Don't say that, or you'll actually become old! Look, your hair is gray already!" The little girl giggled. "I meant that I'm a little too big for the ride, but I'll stay here while you ride it!" Nitori said, and Tsubasa agreed to go on the ride. "It looks like she likes you huh," you said. "Yeah, I guess so," Nitori laughed. About three minutes later, the ride was over, and Tsubasa was pulling Nitori off to a booth. "Can you win me one of those?" She exclaimed, and pointed to a stuffed cat. Nitori nodded, "sure, I'll try," he pulled out some money and placed it on the counter. After three tries he finally knocked the pyramid of bottles down, and the man handed him the stuffed cat, in which Tsubasa squealed, and hugged it tightly. When you and Tsubasa got home she came downstairs, and stood in front of you while you were watching T.V. "Can you move?" You asked. "I'm just here to tell you that I'll grow up to be pretty, and marry Nitori," she stated. "Alright, whatever, just get out of the way," you groaned, as she walked away.

Momo: You were left in charge of your cousins, Henry and Artemis who were pretty much opposites of each other. One was shy, and the other was outgoing. Momo obviously decided to watch the outgoing one. The whole day Momo and Henry pulled pranks on you two, scary Artemis badly. They put fake spiders in Artemis's dollhouse, they cut a replica of her favorite doll's hair, and they threw fake worms at her while you weren't watching. Finally, you've had enough of Artemis's tears. "Momo, Henry, you are BOTH in time out." That sure taught them a lesson.

Seiji: Seiji was stuck babysitting his cousin, because of Momo's babysitting incident that left him in time out (*cough* last scenario *cough*). Seiji was busy with homework that day, so he let Youngjae stay in the dorm room. You of course didn't know this so you knocked on his door. A little kid came out and opened the door. He had red eyes, and fiery hair like Seiji. "Ummm Seiji?" You asked, surprised that there was was kid in his place. "Oh umm, (y/n)!" Seiji exclaimed, coming to be door. "I was just, focusing on some homework. This is my son, I had with my ex," he said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. "And I didn't know this because...?" You asked, looking at Seiji in the eye. "Nah, I'm kidding, this is my cousin, Youngjae, he's staying with me for the day. Youngjae say hi to my girlfriend, (y/n)." The boy waved at you awkwardly. However, the awkwardness didn't last for long. He quickly grew accustomed to you being there, and he starting playing around and yelling. Since Seiji was busy, you had to watch his cousin, who basically loved you by the end of the day.