When Your Ex Tries to Win you Back (Iwatobi)

This chapter was requested by a @Ram_Fujioka_Ootori

(Ex/f/n)-Ex's full name

IMPORTANT: So this week's chapter was supposed to be 'You Find Out That You Were A Bet pt.2 Samezuka,' but that's not ready yet. So, instead of making you guys wait, I was going to published a request instead, so I didn't keep them waiting.'

Haru: About a year after high school, Haru shocked everyone by opening a restaurant instead of pursuing his dreams of swimming. Haru simply told everyone that he grew out of those dreams and preferred to spend his life cooking mackerel instead; he somehow found more pleasure in cooking the mackerel instead of eating it, but it's still his favorite food. One day, you were waiting on your order in the restaurant when someone particular came in. At first you paid him no mind, but suddenly, he sat down right across from you. "Hey (y/n)," he said. "Oh... hey (ex/n)," you replied, bluntly. "Such a quaint restaurant, isn't it?" He asked, looking around. His breath smelled of cigarettes, just like the rest of his body. "What do you want?" You asked. "Nothing," he said, "just happened to see you in the window and stopped by to visit," (ex/n) said. "I also came by to ask if you wanted to come with me next weekend to a party," he continued. "No thank you," you declined. "What? Why? Did you get another boyfriend or something?" (Ex/n) asked. "Yes, in fact I did. You just happen to be sitting in his restaurant," you replied. "Your boyfriend owns this restaurant? What a pansy!" (Ex/n) scoffed. "Who's a pansy?" A voice coming from behind (ex/n) asked. You two looked behind him to see Haru, his biceps still huge, glaring at your ex. "It's one thing to insult my restaurant, but it's another to be going after my girlfriend," Haru said. (Ex/n) was out of there in a heartbeat.

Makoto: You and Makoto were looking for a house together, but today, Makoto couldn't make it to the open house, so he trusted your judgement. You were waiting inside the living room, waiting for the realtor, who was 15 minutes late at this point. You were busy looking at the paintings hanging around the living room, when you heard, "(y/n)?" You turned your head around, "(ex/n)?" Your eyes widened as you saw your ex standing in the doorway. "You're a realtor now?" You asked. "Yeah, I'm still a little new at this, so bare with me, okay?" He replied. "Sure thing," you laughed. (Ex/n) started with the first floor, which included the kitchen, dining room, and living room, plus a half bathroom. "This place has the newest updates on all appliances, such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators, but it can still keep an old fashion, vintage glow," (ex/n) said. "Vintage glow?" You repeated, laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with this yet," he said. "It's fine, it's fine," you replied. Next up came the second floor. This floor had all the bedrooms, three to be exact, and a full bathroom. "The carpet is so soft up here," you said, rubbing your feet against it. "Yeah, the owners just replaced the carpet in hopes of getting the place to sell," (ex/n) said. "Really? Who would want to sell a place like this?" You asked, "I'm guessing that's why they replaced all of the appliances too," you said. "No, the appliances were overdue for an update. It wasn't that the couple who lived here liked homemade either. They usually ate out," (ex/n) stated. "The appliances needed to be updated if this house even wanted to be put on the market at all," he continued. "How did you know all this?" You wondered. "I met them once, when they showed me around a bit," he answered. "It looks nice, how could anyone want to move out?" You asked. You were now sprawled onto the floor, feeling the soft carpet. "Is it haunted?" You suddenly sat up at your thought. "No," (ex/n) laughed. "They're rich. They own like 5 houses," he said. "Oh," you said, a little disappointed. "You know, that overactive imagination of yours is why I miss you so much," (ex/n) stated, as he walked you down the stairs and out to the door. "Oh, thanks," you replied. Then you sighed, "but I have a boyfriend now. I'm sorry," you said, feeling yourself blush from the awkwardness. (Ex/n) nodded silently and opened the door. "Goodbye!" You said, and ran to the car where Makoto was waiting for you.

Nagisa: You and Nagisa were sitting at a park bench enjoying your ice cream cones. You stood up to throw your napkin away when a boy walking past caught your eye. You decided to say nothing and walk past him, but he stopped you. "Hey, (y/n)?" He asked, smiling a bit. "Hey, (ex/n)!" You exclaimed. "How have you been?" He asked, giving you a hug. You smiled, "I've been great, how about you? How's the studying going in (country)?" You asked. "Well actually, I completed my semester last year, and I've been back for awhile now," he replied. You blushed a bit, "really? How come
I haven't seen you around?" You asked. "I'm not sure," (ex/n) said, "I haven't seen you around much either; I just figured that you moved," he continued. You shook you head, "nope, still here." "I tried to call you, but you never answered," (ex/n) said. "Right, I changed my number," you replied. "Hey, do you want to maybe go out sometime? Like to dinner, or a movie; just like the good old days," (ex/n) asked. "Oh, no, I'm sorry; I have a boyfriend now," you replied, pointing to Nagisa. "Are you serious?" (Ex/n) looked angry. "I was gone for six months and you already found a new guy!" He screamed at you. This drew Nagisa's attention. He marched over to you guys. "Hey, stop talking to my girlfriend like that!" Nagisa yelled. "And what are you gonna do about it?" (Ex/n) chuckled. Nagisa didn't hesitate before punching (ex/n) in the face. (Ex/n) looked up in horror and ran off. You finally remembered why you left (ex/n). It wasn't because he was a thousand miles away in a different country; it wasn't because you guys couldn't do long distance; it was because he had anger issues and became verbally abusive. You changed your phone number because of him. Now, you were with Nagisa, who had built much a surprising amount of muscle since joining the swim club. You were happy now, and that's all that mattered.

Rei: You and Rei were at a science museum together for your guys' spring break. You walk through the museum, remembering the memories that happened the last time you were there, back when you were in like middle school. Suddenly, you walk past a name that catches your eye. (Ex/f/n)'s Water Exhibit. That name sounded so familiar. You turned around to see if Rei was still standing behind you, but then it occurred to you that you two split up; him going to the butterfly exhibit, while you went to the science students exhibit, where you could see entries from college students. "Woah, (y/n) (l/n)? Is that you?" A voice called from behind you. You whipped your head around to see (ex/f/n). Now you remember why the name sounded so familiar; you dated him for a few months at the start of high school, before he got accepted early into a college. "Hey, (ex/n)! It's a surprise to see you here," you replied. "Why would it be a surprise? This is my exhibit," he laughed, walking up to you. "See? I told you I could make it in here," (ex/n) continued. "Yeah, this is neat," you said, "but I think the electricity one over there is a lot cooler," you pointed to another exhibit on the other side of the room. "No way! Mine I way better. You could press buttons on mine," (ex/n) argued, showing you how his exhibit worked. "Yeah, but the other one is like one of those plasma ball things. Where you put your finger on it and it all goes to your fingertips," you replied (see picture for what I mean). "Alright, you got me there; but there is one thing I want to tell you," (ex/n) said, getting serious all of a sudden. "Oh, and what is that?" You asked. "Well, remember when we were in middle school and I promised you that once my exhibit made it into this museum that I would take you out on a nice dinner? Well, now that my exhibit made it into the museum, how about that dinner?" (Ex/n) asked. "I would love to but-" you were cut off. "She has a boyfriend," you felt someone wrap their arm around your waist. "Oh, I'm sorry," (ex/n) started to apologize. "(Y/n), there's this new ice cream place that opened somewhere near here, let's go get some. After that we can hang out some more; then I can take you out for a nice dinner," Rei said, whisking you away before you could properly say your goodbyes to (ex/n).