How he Acts Around Children (Iwatobi)

Haru: He would act like his usual self. He would act shy, quiet, and cold like he usually does, but the children thinks he's just plain old mean, and probably be scared of him. Eventually, they grow bored of him just standing there like a bean pole and they would start pulling on him and asking him annoying questions like: "Why is your hair black?" Or "why do you just stand there?" "Are you a statue? You don't look like one." He would then give in and knowing his luck, some kid would start talking about swimming and records and all the kids would find out about the Legendary Haruka Nanase. If he was in a classroom full of kids, he would hang around the fish tank a lot and wouldn't talk to anyone for a little while, until some kid grows bored and starts talking to him and stuff.

Makoto: Makoto is one of the guys that kids would come up to when they're lost. He would take them by the hand and get them ice cream and then help them find their parent. He could actually be standing in an alleyway petting a cat and kids would come by to play with him. Makoto loves kids and would love to be a father someday. Makoto would also be one of those parents that actively participates in their kids classroom activities and such, like going on field trips and volunteering during class holiday parties. He's also the parent that just volunteers in the classroom for no reason. Like hanging stuff up and taking things down. Except, he doesn't have any kids and no one knows who let him into the school, or why he's there. The kids love him and they would draw weird pictures of cats and stuff and Makoto would actually keep it and like frame them on his wall. He does this all with a bright smile on his face, but he's not creepy about it. The kids seem to enjoy him and he's harmless enough, so the school just lets him be, because no one has the heart to tell him that if he doesn't have kids, then he shouldn't be there, because who wants to see a frown on that face? Exactly, no one.

Nagisa: Nagisa is basically a kid himself. He would understand the kids, but he would also argue with them like a kid. Nagisa knows how to share, but he just doesn't want to. He's the one that hogs all the shovels and buckets in the sandbox and all the kindergarteners look at him weird, like, 'what's that old man doing in the sandbox?' He's also the biggest kid on the playground that hogs the jungle gym and chases all the kids away if they got too close (I had one of those kids in my class in preschool.) If Nagisa was in a classroom, he would actively interact with the kids, unlike Makoto who wouldn't get close to the kids, but would rather sit in an emo little corner, correcting papers. I mostly see Nagisa operating the puppet station or the art station. He would help the children put on little plays and help the kids paint. He has a dirty mind and would laugh his head off if a kid draws something that's a little off. Then the kids would look at him all weird while he was rolling out of his seat.

Rei: Rei doesn't necessarily like kids, but he doesn't not like them either. Rei can see himself being a father in the distant- distant future, but not anytime soon. Rei tends to act awkward around little kids, and would push his glasses up to keep busy. Like Haru, he acts awkward at first, but eventually cracks. They would ask him weird questions also, like: "why do you wear glasses?" "Why aren't you talking?" And "do you have a girlfriend?" Rei would awkwardly answer these questions and try to avoid to the best of his ability, but they would always find him somehow. In the classroom, Rei would most likely be the teacher, or a volunteer who helps the kids with their schoolwork. He's also that one person that corrects the teacher on everything.

Sorry for the short chapter!