He Confesses (Iwatobi)

Haru: Haru decided that he couldn't wait any longer to tell you that he loved you.  You made him smile whenever you talked, you truly accepted him for who he was, so today was the day he was going to tell you all of this. "Ummm, (f/n)?" Haru said, when you guys met up at the pool. "Yes, Haru?" You reply. "I have to tell you something," he began. You motioned him to keep going. "I wanted to say, you are one of the only people who make me smile, and you accept me for who I am, and thank you for that..." He sighed. "O-oh, okay," you say. "And also, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Haru's cheeks went red. He closed his eyes waiting for a rejection, but he was pulled into a hug. "Yes!" He heard you exclaim. Then he smiled.

Makoto: He loved to see you take care of animals. He thought about how good of a mother you'd be one day. He also loved your kindness towards other people, and your generosity towards everyone. He loved you, and he was going to tell you today, in a special way. He tied a bell and a note to a cat and the note said, 'Dear (f/n), I wanted to tell you that you mean so much to me, and I love you. Will you be my girlfriend? Love Makoto.' Now he just hoped that you'd say yes. When you walked in the door, the cat walked to you. Makoto pretended not to notice. "Hmmm, a bell?" You picked the cat up, and untied the note. You read the note and blushed. You looked over at Makoto, who was blushing as well. "S-so, what do you say?" He said, quietly. You ran over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes," you said and hugged him.

Nagisa: Nagisa realized how much he loved you, and today was the day he decided to confess. He was super nervous, so all day he was stuffing junk food in his mouth. "Nagisa!" You say worried. "What, (f/n)-chan?" He asked. "Nagisa, stop eating so much junk food, it's not good," you say, with a worried look in your eyes. "Awwwww, (f/n)-chan is worried about me!" He yelled and hugged you tightly. "N-no! I'm not worried..." You protested, ignoring the obvious blush on your face. "No need to protest (f/n)-chan, I love you too!" He accidentally said out loud. "Nagisa...?" Before you knew it he was running away. "Nagisa, stop running!" You call out after him. After looking for a while you found him in an empty classroom. It was obvious that he was crying. "N-Nagisa," you said quietly. "(F-f/n)-chan?" Nagisa looked up at you, tears still streaming down his face. "Nagisa, don't worry. I love you too," you walked towards him. "Awwww, but I wanted to ask you in a special way," he complained. You laughed. "But doe this mean you love me too?" He asked. You nod. "Yaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Rei (his will be a continuation from the last chapter): When you ran out the door, it didn't go unnoticed by Rei. After he impatiently helped the girl pick out a book, he ran out the door calling your name, over and over again. He finally reached the park where he saw that you were hanging your head and you looked like you were crying. "He couldn't possibly like me back," he heard you say. He wondered, 'she couldn't mean me.' Then he heard you sob some more. "(F/n), what happened back there?" He walked over to you. Shocked, you looked up at him. "N-nothing!" You say and you hung your head again. "No really, tell me the truth," he said. "No really, nothing!" You say. "Wel this doesn't seem like nothing..." He mumbled. "W-why are you so worried about me anyway?" You ask. "I'm worried about you because I love you," he said. "You? Love me?" You asked. He nodded. "Wow, I thought you couldn't ever love me!" You said, surprised. He laughed. "Well, do you love me back?" He asked. You looked up at him, smiled and nodded. That day his shift ended a little early.